Favorite Tarot Deck

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

misty-midnightrain

Osiris Cards

Post by misty-midnightrain » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:19 pm

Does anyone have a deck of Osiris Cards and Do you read them. Thanks

hp.dilip

My favorite Deck

Post by hp.dilip » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:50 am

The Fairy Ring or the Gilded Tartot Deck.

Glenda

Post by Glenda » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:37 am

I use the Gendron deck almost exclusively.  The artwork is beautiful.  The symbolism is much like the Rider-Waite deck, except that the Princesses carry the Knight meanings and the Princes carry the Page meanings.

I also have the Russian St. Petersberg deck, which I feel has more of a male energy.  Also, the Crow's Magic deck, which I felt calling to me but once I bought it I couldn't warm up to it at all.  Lastly, I have a Swiss 1JJ deck that I got as a teenager.

bonnieshao

Post by bonnieshao » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:12 am

:) i am still new for tarot , i have i set,( but don't know the name) with a simple book , i want to konw more! And my goal is find the Gilded Tarot card, i like it!

gerrbear

Being a rookie....

Post by gerrbear » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:00 am

As I am just starting out, I have a Rider-Waite deck. But I recently bought a Wisdom of the Maya oracle deck which really intrigues me. It features an artist simulation of stone carvings of various Mayan gods, Astronomical cards, animal cards, etc. 45 cards. Includes a book written by Dr Ronald Bonewitz which I have just started reading.  

I am torn between this deck and the Rider deck, I probably should kearn more on the Rider deck first, but the Mayan deck is calling me.

gerrbear

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 pm

I have a lot of decks. My favourites are the fey deck and golden tarot.

The fey is wonderful to work intution and just conect with me, the golden tarot well is a great piece of art and don't know why i'm very specific with it. Don't have much intution with the last one but is incridble occurante.

gayla

Post by gayla » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:51 pm

My favorite deck is the Victorian Romantic and the MAAT.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:28 pm

my fave deck is the tarot of the cat people, it always speaks to me altho i find the deck a bit moody sometimes.  I started on the classic Rider Waite deck.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:47 pm

What a lot of decks, I seem to have a growing collection of decks lol but I think I love my Nefertari tarot and Witches tarot the best.  Both of these seem to call to me, but I do find I tend to choose intuitively which deck to use.

pinkslumber

Post by pinkslumber » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:32 pm

I have the Robin Wood deck which is a Spanish deck (the titles are written in Spanish) and I like it because being bilingual sometimes my mind works in English sometimes in Spanish and using these cards helps me unite the two and bring forth all impressions for a more insightful reading.

MysticalMoose

Post by MysticalMoose » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:54 pm

I love hearing why people love such & such a deck.....!  :)

I use lots of different decks depending on my mood, who Im reading for etc etc,. My favourite at present are  ~ The Mythic ~ The Gilded ~ Sacred Circle & Ive just got Animals Divine & it really IS divine!! Also I use various oracles Including Frouds Faeries & The Fairy Ring amongst others.. :smt003

Return to “Tarot”