I hope this is good for a beginner...

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mystic_chick

I hope this is good for a beginner...

Post by mystic_chick » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:19 am

Hi!

I just ordered some  Zerner-Farber Tarot Cards.Can anyone tell me if these are good cards for a beginner?

What can I do to start learning while I am waiting for my cards to get here?(Please Hurry Cards!!)  :smt088

Rhonda

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi Mystic Chick,
The Zener Farber is a reworked Enchanted Tarot, beautiful cards, with pictures on all 78. The Suits are Pentacles, Swords, Wands and Hearts. Hearts being Cups in the Rider Waite tradition. You should have a lovely time, are you going to try our Learn Tarot classes with them?

Let us know when you get them too, I want some pics please lol!

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:07 pm

oh Ive found someone else who has the farber/zerner pack.  I adore them. Each card tells a story. I'm sure rhonda you will love them as much as I do.

I will have to scan the hanged man for my post over on another thread. Can't do it now as the scanner is a room where kids are sleeping.

Lianne

Post by Lianne » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm

This deck is fine for a beginner. It follows RWS but adds its own flair. My onw personal reader, who is excellent, uses this deck exclusively. It has a very feminine feel to it, and if you like fabrics and tapestry type art, you'll most certainly like this deck.

Return to “Tarot”