Tarot

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Tarot

Post by Deborah » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:09 pm

I have done a little of this. I have not done in a long time.. Would consider trying again

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 pm

lets start with me .. shall we? tell me how.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Thu May 05, 2005 5:40 pm

Abhishek wrote:lets start with me .. shall we? tell me how.
Ok will try on you ... lets start with a general topic ..what would U like to know about ..I will post my reply on here if this is ok with you..and u tell me honestly how I did. OK...See something you didnt know about me :prayer: hu? ...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun May 15, 2005 8:21 am

well, i'll ask a question you have been asking me... when will we have kids and make enuf $$ to retire.

about the past: how many girlfriends have i had. :D :rock: :partyman:

Deborah

Abisheks reading

Post by Deborah » Wed May 25, 2005 6:22 pm

You asked about having a baby..when etc...

Im doing a relationship reading for you and Swetha ..since this is a joint effort between you both.
:smt008

first card- How Abi sees himself - (rather interesting)A success earned through personal degradation. Separation from friends brought about by an unfeeling and coldly calculated act. Temporary victory tainted by dishonor and providing fuel for eventual defeat.

2nd card is how Abi sees Swetha -,much like a commercial transactions, or employment. The constructive use of creative talents, and the expression of artistry in workmanship. Skill and labor turned to the crafting of things of value. Using the conventional as a medium for expressing the exceptional, in order to build something of great glory.

Card 3 - How Abi feel about Swetha- Apathy, negligence, and dangerous carelessness. Unquenchable wanderlust. Obsession with someone or something. Losing all sense of proportion. Foolhardy adventuring and lack of interest in critical matters. Immature or unrealistic ideals. Strange impulses and desires coming from unexpected sources. Vanity

card 4 - What is standing between Abi and Swetha - The dark essence of air behaving as fire, such as a tornado: A merciless and skillful warrior, unfettered by emotion or conscience. Abishek can not refuse a challenge. A person who inspires fear and hate through their domineering nature and the power of their presence. Speaking without tact or tolerance, in a sarcastic manner. conflict / invocation of force. (both are stuborn) ( both need time to learn to work through these little tornados to make like sucessful)

card 5 - How Swetha sees Abishek -Opening your heart to the simple pleasures of life. Fond memories fuel the playful embrace of love and life. Experiencing the joy of youth and sexual innocence. Engaging in acts of gentle kindness. Harmony of natural forces without effort or strain. Meeting an old friend. ( :) see I told you Abi)

Card 6 - What Swetha feels about Abishek - A pure, exahausting gracious influence. Education, knowledge, wisdom, and esoteric teachings. The forces of nature. Intuition, foresight, and spiritual revelation of the most mysterious.

Card 7- The challenge of this relationship
opposite characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict. Refusing to be ruled by negative emotions. Strife brought to a close through clarity of mind and restraint of force. Turning a blind eye to the minor infractions of others.

Take time to learn about one another ..take the time to enjoy life stop being so stuborn and then take time for additions to the family.

Deborah

How many girl friends has Abishek had?

Post by Deborah » Wed May 25, 2005 6:26 pm

You have had many girl friends but only one true one! One you have given yourself to completely!

The 3 of swords was the card pulled for this ...
You are loyal to the one you trust. :smt020

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu May 26, 2005 9:34 am

cOOOL!! THIS IS GREAT!

whats the diff between how one sees another person and what one feels for the other person?

me have a question...when am i going to make money? or atleast enuf not to worry about tomorrow.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Thu May 26, 2005 5:54 pm

feels - the way one is inside the way the heart speaks

sees- the person is the way they look upon them....

I may have feelings of friendship towards someone ..but that same person I may see as a strong headed hard worker.

How much is enough...the more we make the more we want ..the more we want the less we have. :smt017

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri May 27, 2005 5:04 am

thats very true :smt003
now i have 0$ ... when am i going to have 150,000$ :smt003

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun May 29, 2005 4:28 am

swetha wrote:thats very true :smt003
now i have 0$ ... when am i going to have 150,000$ :smt003

Amerian money or Euro? :smt006 wow what are you 2 planning on buying? hmmm a guest house for me to stay in :smt005 hehehe
will do reading when my head is clear..

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun May 29, 2005 7:05 pm

hi debbie,
waiting for ur reply.... USD will do :smt005

seema

Post by seema » Mon May 30, 2005 12:07 pm

hello,
how difficult is it to learn tarot reading?

Deborah

Learning Tarot / tea leaf reading

Post by Deborah » Mon May 30, 2005 11:35 pm

seema wrote:hello,
how difficult is it to learn tarot reading?
I dont know how difficult it is ..i grew up with tarot around me and other things as well. I just tried to avoid it for years ..due to a negative aspect in my life telling me this was witch craft etc... :smt018

Tea leaf reading is one I do not see on here..and i would be interested in learning this. Does anyone know about it?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Tue May 31, 2005 12:04 am

swetha wrote:hi debbie,
waiting for ur reply.... USD will do :smt005
Hi Swetha!

I am doing your reading now...I am doing it with a two sides / path way.. please remember that no matter what the cards read you are your own destiny you are the one who makes the decision on the path to take..not a card ..cards are just a mear guide.

Top Left card-A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. This may suggest a gift or aide to one in need.

Top Right Card- the other side of the path-Restlessness and mental disharmony. Deserting a struggle in progress. A temporary retreat from stress that turns into a permanent rout. A lack of vig

ilance that could lead to disaster.

Middle Left card- the force leading you in the first possible direction
The dark essence of fire behaving as air, such as lightning: An exciting and reckless leader who inspires others to irresponsible acts. An artist whose depraved love of chaos causes him to take hold of destructive ideas and make them appealing to the masses. One who is charismatic and intimidating, using demonstrations of his own skill to dupe others into accepting responsibilities beyond their ability. A dashing and magnetic personality, appearing and disappearing with great suddenness, and leaving upheaval in his wake.

Middle Right card- the force leading you in the second possible direction
Being hamstrung by a past failure or humiliation.

The bottom card represents the critical factor that decides what will come to pass. The scattering of forces before the conclusive battle is fought. Ill health and faltering of the will.

the first path way represents greed..that can cause depression and obsessions over this issue. The other path is a way of opening your doors to all oportunities. DO not hold your head to high to soon or someone who is jealous can come to bring shame apon you. My feeling before I did this reading was ..not to think to much on money but to live within your means..to live happy with what you have and not to over spend. The more you make the more you want..wanting leads to greed.
I do hope this helped if not e-mail me or leave me a note.
Deborah

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue May 31, 2005 9:14 am

hi debbie,

thanks for the reading... it did make sense :smt001
what do u need to know about a person to do a reading?

Return to “Tarot”