Anyone have an idea about finding lost cards?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

DeeFrap

Anyone have an idea about finding lost cards?

Post by DeeFrap » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:42 pm

About two months ago I went to use my cards for a friend and one deck was missing.  I thought nothing of it and took it as a sign to use another deck.  That deck vanished after as well,leaving me only my angel cards and saint cards.  Now all my decks have vanished, I have searched high and low for them, it's like they just disinergrated.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

exangeline

Missing Cards?

Post by exangeline » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:27 am

If you have access to such an object, maybe you should try using a pendlum. Usually they have directions on the back but they can be used to find lost objects, which is where I found the two ideas intersecting. Perhaps use a Pentagram necklace or something of the like. It's very easy to find a Pagan or normal search engine and find the directions there.

Good luck. I hope you find your decks.

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:28 am

HEH!  i didnt scroll down and I was just going to reply you  should try using a pendulum  lol  cool.. hope they found there deck..

pinkslumber

Post by pinkslumber » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Have you found your cards yet?  If you haven't, are you using some other form of divination or studying something new etc?  I was thinking that maybe your cards have disappeared because at this particular time to use them would be interfering with something else you are doing or studying and they are giving you the opportunity to focus on whatever else you're doing or learning.  Just something to consider....

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:10 pm

Hello there I have no idea why but when I read your question the idea that they have 'fallen down the back of somthing' popped into my head.

Daff:)

Return to “Tarot”