just wondering

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

just wondering

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:52 am

Anyone else that reads...
get a feeling from time to time ... not sure how to explain it
maybe its overwelming feeling ...maybe its burn out ...
maybe so many ask same sort of questions they are all becoming twisted together...........

I just cant read right now ..all start looking the same ..all start feeling like im just looking at cards not like im actually looking at a person... i could make it up but what i do i put my heart into it ...... I love this site ..I love helping others ....whats wrong with me ?

Deb :smt010

I feel like I am letting so many down and I am sorry...

chickpea1979

Need a HUG?

Post by chickpea1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:27 am

Hi Deborah,

Don't worry about the readings, you are letting nobody down at all. You are doing the readings out of the goodness of your heart and I am sure that people on the forum here understand that you have other things going on in your life apart from doing readings for them. Take a break, relax, chill out and most importantly SMILE!! :)

Take Care,
Chickpea[/i]

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:33 am

hi Deborah,
i agree with Chickpea.. u dont have to feel bad about anything!! come on dear, we r all here for u:)
cheer up! and find a new tree

Deborah

tree

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:47 pm

hmm I looked last night untill coyottes started calling out ... I have to hear the tree ..i know it sounds strange but its like the tree has to call out to me ............

FYI~ the tree swetha is speaking of ..my husband cut it down to keep me out of the woods ..he wont admit thats why he did it but it was nothing to him other than my excape place my meditation place ..he called it my escape to india place ..well anyway how silly of him to be jealous of a tree.. hmm maybe it wasnt :) ...now i just have to find another spot to realease my thoughts

Return to “Tarot”