i belive tarot can predict the future

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

kirstie

i belive tarot can predict the future

Post by kirstie » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 pm

when i was 16 my mum kinda got in to doing the tarot and did a reading for me and in that reading she predicted that i'd have twins. well june 2006 at the ag of 28 i gave birth to identical twin boys and as the dr said identical twins dont run in families its a freak of nature. that confirmed my belifes.

sk33t9392

Post by sk33t9392 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:18 pm

Tarot can predict the future, but the thing with the future is there are infinite possiblities that can you not only by your decisions, but everyone else's decisions around you and even people who you'd never meet.  I wouldn't rely on them for far future prediction, but near future.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:01 pm

sk33t9392 wrote:Tarot can predict the future, but the thing with the future is there are infinite possiblities that can you not only by your decisions, but everyone else's decisions around you and even people who you'd never meet.  I wouldn't rely on them for far future prediction, but near future.
If everyone has freewill and there are infinite possibilities, what makes the near future so different from the distant future because infinite is still infinite?

chrisdee

Re: i belive tarot can predict the future

Post by chrisdee » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:09 pm

kirstie wrote:when i was 16 my mum kinda got in to doing the tarot and did a reading for me and in that reading she predicted that i'd have twins. well june 2006 at the ag of 28 i gave birth to identical twin boys and as the dr said identical twins dont run in families its a freak of nature. that confirmed my belifes.
I believe Tarot is a tool that helps to open the reader up to their psychic abilities may be your mum whether knowingly or not reads Tarot but as also got psychic abilities

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:52 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote: If everyone has freewill and there are infinite possibilities, what makes the near future so different from the distant future because infinite is still infinite?
Then we get into the dynamics of 'Meg's Law!' lol.

If you drop a slice of hot buttered toast on the floor it will always fall butter side down.

If you want to cross the street, it will immediately get busy.

If you are in a hurry, the car park will be full to bursting.

If you order you favourite 'dish of the day' it will have sold out.

If you want some peace , the world will turn up the volume.

The more you dread something happening, the more it will happen lol.

etc etc etc etc

And so the near future becomes  more predictable?

Meg

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:08 pm

I call that the law of waking up on the wrong side of the bed. LMAO

Return to “Tarot”