SandiLJ

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

SandiLJ

SandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi, every one I just wanted to let you, know that with everything that is going, on in my life that. I'm very excited to tell you that, I just received my very first set of tarot cards. I can't explain it I'm just really drawn to them, I feel like this is what I'm suposed, to be learning right now!!. have  a good day!, I don't know where my spritual path, is leading me I just know that. I'm on the right road for now, I know that God is doing something in my life, & whatever spritual gifts that He is Blessing!, me with I gladly recieve By!!!. :smt020

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Great news!

Tell us all about them then :) What kind are they? And look forward to you joining in with the learn tarot course too?

SandiLJ

SandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi,everyone I have the Universal Waite Tarot Cards. I just so excited I'm that kid, in a candy store! I've been reading, about them in the tarot section here on this site. I'm looking forward to learning all about, them I'm really drawn to them as, well as developing my psychic abilites. I also know that this is my spritual journey, it is not a quick one just, a enjoyable one I'm in no rush to learn this for, I want to do this the right way. I'm on my way !! I'll be asking you ?s,  I'm still using my husbands comp. however when I get my own than, I can download untill than I'll be writing alot, & asking alot of ?'s so that. I can learn this the right way Thank you for all of your help!!Have a good day!!! Love SandiLJ

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:58 pm

They are lovely cards Sandi, I love the feeling of excitement a new deck can bring :)

Meg

sk33t9392

Post by sk33t9392 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah decks tend to draw people in and the more you like them, the better they work for you.  Jst make sure you take good care of them. :)

Return to “Tarot”