Done my own reading!

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Delirium

Done my own reading!

Post by Delirium » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Hi
I hope I'm posting this in the right place!
I'm looking for some advice, it was my birthday last week so I did a 12 month reading for myself (4 cards per month) all went fine but an awfull lot was pointing towards work so I pulled 12 cards one to represent each month through to Sept 08 and can I heck make sence of it  :smt089
I've recently moved within the company and now manage a new team in a new place all good so far how ever there is alot of gossip and moodyness with the new girls-jelousy over big sales etc It seems to be the older lady starting it all and the situation is making me wonder if I'll have to leave (It's a gut feeling no real evidence that I will) so I had just asked the cards for a general overview to give me guidence.This is what I got-

Oct- 7 of Swords
Nov- The Fool
Dec- The Star
Jan- Page of Swords
Feb- 8 of Pentacles
March- The Tower :smt019
april - Strength
may- 6 of Cups
june- knight of Wands
July- 2 of Swords
Aug- 8 of Wands
Sept- Queen of Wands

Any advice you guys can give would be great! :)
Thanks Delirium x

robbie71

Post by robbie71 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi

you have got a mixed bag there, i would maybe take time to look at the things in your life and see if you are really happy, i cant help but feel that you may move from your job, maybe this is something deep down you would like to do. try to write ideas down so you dont get swamped by any negativity that could be floating around.
next yr seem stronger except march and april that looks like u have some issuse going on around u but it looks like you over come them.
i got the word lessons from you, so do learn from mistakes and dont get drawn in with others if they do gossip,
the over all feel is with you there maybe big changes to make and could a fresh start be the key, but if u come across a hurdle u seem to get over it....

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 am

:smt006 Hi I'm a learner as it your own reading and your not asking for a reading i thought i would give this ago

Oct- 7 of Swords -    there is at the moment talking and gossip but your the outsider give them time to adjust
Nov- The Fool-         by November you wont be letting this bother you, by not showing any resentment to how things have been  
Dec- The Star-         you will see things start to settling down
Jan- Page of Swords -their is still one younger person who is ready to gossip she just loves drama
Feb- 8 of Pentacles-  the best way to deal with this would be to pay attention to your actions and how you proceed give her nothing to gossip about
March- The Tower-    this is were she will act up again' but this time you will have your say
April - Strength-        by April your still in your job but its a struggle
may- 6 of Cups-        in may you have had enough and want to put it all behind you
June- knight of Wands-here you have decided to actively look for different employment
July- 2 of Swords-     although you like your job you don't like the atmosphere/conditions your working under you have found another job now decisions have to be made notices to be given
Aug- 8 of Wands -    here i see you move to your new employment
Sept- Queen of Wands-this job suits you much better as an ambitious person  
  does the reading make sense to you
Everyone as free will so may change the out come of a reading by following a different path

Delirium

Post by Delirium » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Thank you guys!
It helps to have other peole take a look at readings now and again! I do have the feeling I'll be leaving but I really dont want to so I'm not sure what to make of that. Robbie71 you made me laugh with the hurdles comment I've just been doing some work with soul and personality cards and mine are the wheel of fortune and the Magician-Who always lands on his feet! I do feel happy in my job I just dont think I have the right group of people working for me, The older lady has issues working for a younger woman and is making it uncomfortable for me to ask her to do anything.So if anything comes up about leaving I get the gut feeling it will be to do with her.
One of the cards that had me stuck was the 2 of swords I tend to see her as meditating on a situation but not acting(thats not very me!)so having some one gaine an outcome from the card was a real help thanks chrisdee Also the page of wands sums up one of my team really well and I hadnt thought of that, I'd been trying to fit myself into his personality.

Thank you both for your insight I'm very greatful!
Delirium x

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:25 pm

To read yourself, you must see yourself objectively?

Delirium

Post by Delirium » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 pm

I think that is one thing we all need to work on! To take ourselves out of the here and now with its emotions and trials and get a good clean sharp look at what we are doing and how it effects the big picture. Thats one of the reasons I took up tarot for self development, It's just hard to get there sometimes! we all need alittle help :)

x

Return to “Tarot”