tarot help

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

kd

tarot help

Post by kd » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:02 pm

i would just likee opinions on how tarot cards can supposenlly show the past,presence n future and has any one got any tips on how to learn tarot reading

PaganPriest

Post by PaganPriest » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:18 pm

For me, tarot is a focus for me to use the energies around us all to tap into the universal psyche. Sometimes I get a look at the forces surrounding someone and can give you some insights into what it all means.

What that all means is that I have no idea how it all works, it just does. I don't question it, I just accept it.

There are all kinds of books available to learn about tarot, as well as classes on this very board. If you want something to read, one of the best written and easiest to follow I have seen is, starngely enough, Tarot for Dummies.

Good luck and blessed be.

tabi

Post by tabi » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:25 pm

KD, your question may be a bit board for a very direct and definite answer. For some people tarot is about the spiritual world, others the physical, and then the mix of both worlds.  How can it show you the past, present, future...by showing you "snapshots" (ONE tarot card) to represent that part of your life (the spread).  Is unfortunately the best anser I can give you.

Learning is a life long path...but the course offered here would probably help a great deal. Finding ONE great tarot book and sticking with it would be another. Also by daily use, it grows stronger with use or you lose the ability.

Return to “Tarot”