Online Tarot Readers and Psychics

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lady Kalliope

Online Tarot Readers and Psychics

Post by Lady Kalliope » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:57 am

I am an online tarot reader, and I have recently been bashed for giving free reading to those who really need them.. Is it wrong to want to help others even if they cant pay for your advice..I thought a gift was meant to be shared with others..But I was bashed severely for doing free readings..What do you think??  :smt014

Ani

Post by Ani » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 am

hi Lady Kalliope,
theres nothing wrong about helping people, its just all about competition, people who bashed you charge money for their services and they are afraid noone will turn to them if you do the same for free... dont pay attantion, its noonees business if u charge money or not, keep up the great work :)

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:55 am

Hi Lady Kalliope,

I think you are doing a great service to mankind, anyone who thinks differently has rocks in their heads!  Keep doing what you are doing and I am sure you will be rewarded richly by the cosmic for doing it!

Light and love

Brenda

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:43 am

I assume it wasn't some one from this board who bashed you for giving free readings?  

Suzi

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:50 am

Ignore them. You are helping people because you are a good person... what could be wrong with that?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Anyone who are confident in what they do, free or paid, will never complain to other if they gives free Readings...because they know that they deliver what asked for.

People who try to do business out from the thought that they are good and want to do money on it, will always scan other "competitors" to see what they do.
If they see you deliver the same ware or better for free, they will act in order to protect theme-self, by asking you also to do paid work.

I will respect one who are able to do free Readings from time to time...much more then one who always look for the money......but I can understand the need for it, if the demand for Readings prevent other income or take to much of ones "spare time"

Psychic Chef

Its ok

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:29 am

And you thought that they were your friends. No they are just in it for the money, especialy the woman.
Theres nothing wrong with giving a free reading. Doing something for no gain is the building blocks of of the universe.
Cheers Pete

Return to “Tarot”