I'm I on the right track?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lesslie

I'm I on the right track?

Post by Lesslie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 pm

New to tarot and wondering if I'm getting it right....

1. Situation..................Lovers= relationship ( I'm in a stable one)
2.Help/Hinderance........AW=New Ventures (hobby wood working)
3. Above me................9C= Wish Card (gd Karma)
4, Below(foundation)....6S= Passage/Journey(we used to travel alot)
5. Passing...................5S=illness/Stress
6.Coming....................5P=Seperation/operation(already had 2)
7. My Self...................6P=Giving to others(watch money)
8. Enviorment.............Temperance=Blending/Patience(inner guidance)
9. Hopes/Fears...........AC=Joy/Peace/celebraion
10.Outcome................Page P= windfall/good news

to Clarify outcome

11. 4P=watch money
12. Temperance= patience/recovery
13. 2p=juggling/adatibility

Underlying ( bottom of the deck)

14. AP=New enterprise/success
15. 9P=Abundance/good luck

I think the past (Sickness) is moving on after taking a toll on us emotionally and financially that  soon (When?) we'll be living a very different lifestyle..with enough to be comfortable..how'd I do all insight welcome..Thank You

farafina

Post by farafina » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi!

I think you did well, with the overall interpretation. What was the question you asked the cards? Was it about your love life, work, finances, or health?

After laying out these cards in front of me, I feel the cards are saying the following.

The cards show that right now you are in the midst of making a choice about your life direction in general, not necessarily concerning your love relationship (Lovers). The choice seems to be related to a new approach to life altogether and a new beginning possibly a new house/location/lifetstyle.(Ace of wands).
Also it looks like the root of the question is about leaving behind the past and moving forward towards a new stage in your life (6 of swords). Seems like in the past, defeat and hurt was experienced at which you felt like you were defenseless concerning events you went through (5 of swords). Dreams of emotional stability, security and contentment are what is driving you right now (Nine of cups). It is probable that the near future may bring some material instability, and some financial problems but they are really temporary (5 of pentacles).
Self: this card indicates that you see yourself as someone who gives a lot and who makes sure others are provided for and happy.  (Six of Pentacles)

Others see you as someone who is well-balanced and who communicates well with others and who always knows how to calm and appease others... A nice and fun person to be around. (Temperance)
You are hoping for emotional fulfillment and for a true love connection. You are hoping for a new beginning in your love and spiritual life (Ace of Cups)
The outcome reveals that in response to your question asked there is a new learning process as this new beginning that you are hoping for happens. The new beginning will take place and you will need to learn how to function in this new way and to become a student of life all over. You will also have to build  and manage your material wealth from scratch if you lost a lot of money (Page of Pentacles).

I hope this helps!!! Cheers.

by the way what was your question?  :smt003

Return to “Tarot”