could someone interperet please!!!!

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

picasso1

could someone interperet please!!!!

Post by picasso1 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:49 pm

after consulting various tarot readers and psychics, who all say they see a reconciliation with my partner, I decided to do my own reading asking if i should send him an email, it was a 3 card spread and the result was as follows:
2 of cups
9 of swords (reversed)
queen of cups

On tarot reader said i should wait for him to contact me, but I just have an instict to go with this reading, I am only just learning and want to make sure I do the right thing

all help would be much appreciated

thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Okay, my intrepration would be (others are welcome to give theirs by all means).

I am looking at my own Rider Waite deck.

Two of Cups: well, this is a rekindling of or the coming together of two people, be it a friendship, partnerhsip, or even a romantic start to a union. It is the pledge to make that dual association with someone else. That can be someone new in your life or someone you've known before. The Ace of Cups - this being new beginnings in the emotional realm - the Two of Cups is the next step tthat follows the Ace of Cups.

Nine of Swords (reversed); I feel perhaps less confusion from your part, less sleepless nights on what you need to do, less of an anxiety on the situation(s) around you. And, as the Queen of Cups is a loving mother, psychic and intuitive, I would be tempted to say follow your inner instinct on this one and do what it tells you - even if that means you should make the first contact with him.

All the best to you and do let use know.

Cedars

picasso1

thanks

Post by picasso1 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:18 pm

thanks for that, like i say i am pretty new to the tarot, i have sent a breif freindly email, and am no worse off if he doesnt respond.

thanks again and fingers crossed xx

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 pm

It's the best you can do.

It is the best you can do.
follow your instincts
All the best.
cedars

Return to “Tarot”