Looking for "Black Cat" Tarot Deck

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Maryk

Looking for "Black Cat" Tarot Deck

Post by Maryk » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:49 am

Hi,

I was @ a Antique store a while back.I was just looking around and all of a sudden I came upon a Tarot Deck that looked interesting.It was called "Black Cat" Tarot Deck..It had the interpretations on each deck making it easy to read.Well I did not have money on me and it was sold before I could go back and buy it.I have looked online but have not found it.Can anyone help me with this,maybe someone knows of a site that lists all tarot decks.

Thanks so much

singerofpeace

Post by singerofpeace » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 am

Well, aeclectic.net has pretty much just about every deck I've ever come across and many that I will probably never lay eyes on in person, but it doesn't list a black cat tarot deck.  You're positive that that is the name?  Could it have been an unpublished deck by an artist, or something like that?

And if you are just looking for a deck with explanations, I could suggest the Quick and Easy tarot deck... It has the explanations for the card and its reversal on each card, if that's what you want.  I personally think it's more fun to learn how you would explain them yourself :)

I wish I could be more of a help... good luck!

bellevalentine

Post by bellevalentine » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Try Ebay,  its only place i can think of to find one like that ! GOOD LUCK! :smt002

bjmeacham

Post by bjmeacham » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 pm

I found this when googling. I emailed the artist: she says she's trying to find a publisher, and she has designed a full 78 cards deck with both minors and majors.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/4 ... hotography

Return to “Tarot”