Tarot spreads using Oracle cards?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

electric beauty

Tarot spreads using Oracle cards?

Post by electric beauty » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 am

I was curious...Will tarot spreads work for oracle cards? I have a beloved deck of Angel oracle cards...the manual that they came with only offers a single card "spread" and a 3 card spread. Opinions?

Thank you..xx

George

Re: Tarot spreads using Oracle cards?

Post by George » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 pm

electric beauty wrote:I was curious...Will tarot spreads work for oracle cards? I have a beloved deck of Angel oracle cards...the manual that they came with only offers a single card "spread" and a 3 card spread. Opinions?

Thank you..xx
i can't see why not? if you feel so bold create your own spread!  you can make any spread work for any cards that you like.  :smt004

take a look at Gem's Tarot Class to learn more about Tarot in general.  A super great class and its free!  :smt002

:smt006

electric beauty

Re: Tarot spreads using Oracle cards?

Post by electric beauty » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:52 am

George wrote:
electric beauty wrote:I was curious...Will tarot spreads work for oracle cards? I have a beloved deck of Angel oracle cards...the manual that they came with only offers a single card "spread" and a 3 card spread. Opinions?

Thank you..xx
i can't see why not? if you feel so bold create your own spread!  you can make any spread work for any cards that you like.  :smt004

take a look at Gem's Tarot Class to learn more about Tarot in general.  A super great class and its free!  :smt002

:smt006
Thank you soo much! I think I will make up my own spreads, and check that out :).

david1

Tarot Spreads

Post by david1 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't know where to put this question so sorry to put it here. But once all the main Tarot cards have been written down I was going to then do a one card tarot reading for myself each day. This is so I can get to know the cards better and get the feel for them. But I was also going to carry on going though all the other cards and putting what they mend to me on my computer. Now when I feel I now all 78 cards, what spreads can I use to do readings and are there any web sites that I can find theres spreads. If anyone knows that can you send me your answers please so I can take a look at that web site. Many thanks to anyone that helps me out.

David.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Dear electric beauty,

I also have a wonderful deck of Angel cards by Doreen Virtue and I use many different spreads with them.
There is no reason to limit their ability. The book is simply a guide. Your intuition is what is used in
any sort of reading, so I would tell you to do a bit of work with your angels and come up with a
few spreads like I did. I also have a wonderful celtic oracle deck as well as many sets of
tarot cards. You can use the oracle cards just the same as any other. The messages are
beautiful and I use them for very positive messages, which help in times of need, so
my spreads are designed with those things in mind.

I hope this helps,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:04 am

Hello david1

I was doing that only yeserday: searching for various t a r o t spreads by simply writing tarot spreads under a a google or other search engines. You will be surprised what you will get.
One of those sites is www.aeclecti.net

Good luck.

david1

Tarot Spreads we can use

Post by david1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:21 am

Thanks for that, I will have a look and see what spreads I like to use.  Many thanks.  David1

david1

Post by david1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:13 pm

I have tryed going to that link and it can not be display.  Can you let me know any more information to try to find a way round it.  Thanks David.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi David

Here goes.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/spreads/

good luck.

Return to “Tarot”