Life Bags/Energy Bags For Tarot Decks

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

JewelOfTheSouth

Life Bags/Energy Bags For Tarot Decks

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm

I have quite a few tarot decks and have been collecting them for quite some time. I have learned a little secret over the years about how to keep them alive and vibrant energy wise between readings. I use a small new bag and place charged crystals and other stones as are appropirate for the deck. Each month the stones are taken out and cleaned. I also add herbs in the life bag. I have found that this gives my decks more energy to communicate. Don't forget that crystals increase whatever energy is there. Don't wear a crystal when you are ill or it makes the illness more intense. I always place an amethyst in each life bag too. I go to the wedding section of wally world and there you can find bags in all colors and sizes 12 to a package. I have them in all colors and they are wonderful to slip inside your tarot bags without harming the deck. I've been doing this for years and have actually taught it. If you have any questions, just ask.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

spygrrl007

Post by spygrrl007 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:54 am

This is very important info-

In addition to what you have just said:

I also- periodically put my deck on the window sill for 24 hours- through the full day and night cycle to bathe it in sun and moon light.
This also helps to charge the deck as well as crystals.

Love & Blessings

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 pm

I do that with the crystals, but I do what I call a sun drench and a moonlight dip. A good saging beforehand is god to clear it's energy too. Good point I didn't even think about posting that and it is a reminder for me to get all of my decks out. lol

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

bellevalentine

Post by bellevalentine » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:14 am

wouldnt a prayer do the same thing ie. cleansing and recharging?

Return to “Tarot”