My 8 of cups went missing! :((((((

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

dheaven

My 8 of cups went missing! :((((((

Post by dheaven » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 pm

had a break with the cards for 3 days and today i wanted to play with them and when i got them i felt like i should count them so i found out that my 8 of Cups it's not there anymore.

I felt like throwing up, the world crumbled and almost fainted :((
The second bad news for today but this is even worst. Got one more deck but i like this one more...:((((((

Anyway i pulled the Major Arcana out and asked it about what happened and i got an interesting answer

Spread: simple cross
Deck: Rider-Waite Variation

(1) THE EMPRESS - III
   (4) THE HERMIT - IX           (5) The FOOL               (2) The MOON
                         (3) TEMPERANCE - XIV / The TOWER - XVI

Pulled 2 cards at 3rd position

1 - Reason Of Questioning.
2 - The past
3 - Present
4 - Near future
5 - Conclusion

Any ideas?

Hope i\ll find it but ...i don't know :((

dheaven

Post by dheaven » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Well, today my girlfriend showed up to my place with a present for me :D and guess what the present was :)) a new deck only it's better.
Tarot of Marseilles and this one has somehow a better look, lol. I'll wait a few days to try it out, i'm not in the mood and also i have lots of work to do.

deelitefullyme

Post by deelitefullyme » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 am

Just wondering, did the 8 of cups ever show up?  

Funny that one interpretation of the 8 of cups is being sad over someone/thing leaving even thougn you know it's necessary.  Did the 8 of cups leave you because it was the right thing to do?  Meaning you would get a new deck that was spiritually easier for you to interpret.

Hey! Just asking.
Dee.

dheaven

Post by dheaven » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 am

don't think it will ever show up, yeah it has a 'funny' meaning somehow in all this but what is even wierder do the math

Empress III  and on the opposite  you have XIV and XVI that equals 3 :\
And there is the hermit with IX and on the other side you got XVIII also 9

So it's all around 3 and 3x3 here :\

The most meaningful readings have also very strong numerological connections from my understanding.

It's a very good question Dee and there are many chances that you might be right.

Also when i got home that evening i used the other deck to ask about this one (the lost one) and it kind of told me to let it go and don't be sad nor greedy and that it's all for the best and i should be happy cause i defeated the enemy. Not sure what or who the enemy is but somehow it's strange cause the flowers on the coins (pentacles) were pointed down, there are flowers riigghhttt, 5 petals on the pentacles cards witch are "coins" on Marseille tarot. Also the book imagery it's a little strange cause those that right it kind of liked only strange looking demonic like creatures lol.

Anyway the cards were good and they did there job but now are gone and i have a new deck to play with :)

Return to “Tarot”