EMF Practice cards Discussion

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:14 pm

yeah this is :( as I have just come across this.
Do you guys maybe know the site they were referring too?

okay think i found it emfbalancingtechnique.com
- but if you guys have a different one plz let me know!

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:53 am

Hi,
Provided that I am elligible, I am interested as well!

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 pm

i have never heard of the emf cards sounds great and full of energy.....i have though received  emf balancing through an attuned practitioner... i believe Peggy Phoenix Dubro is the only one who gives the attunements and certifies the practitioners...so the info is given first hand by the founder......i had this done many years ago and there were several sessions  all very comforting and i could literally feel the strings pulling the calibration lattice together...funny i was just recently thinking about the emf sessions and its been about 8 years since i`ve had them done on me.....yet here is an old post that has been revived....how nice... :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:02 pm

What was the result of the attunement Alchemist?
Is it or was it like being attuned to Reiki levels?

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 pm

i  had the emf performed on me...by someone who was attuned...i looked into learning how to do it on others...but never did take the classes.....i believe the founder is local for me.....any how...it was great...as the practitioner moved her hands around me i could feel string like sensations...kinda as if she were sewing me...i could feel the threads moving through my body...totally awesome feeling....my energy fields were being calibrated to the universal lattice.....i still have all the sheets of information given to me...if you would like i would be glad to scan it for you and then post it here...let me know if that would be something of interest for you...

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 pm

your very welcome....i was looking at the info i have and the website listed was emfworldwide.com but i see that this site transferred to emfbalancingtechnique.com which i believe Rose red mentioned....i tried to scan more info but had some trouble with it...i will need to work on that some more...an interesting note was that this technique has been proven to help indigo children and children diagnosed with add or adhd...seems they become more focused and calm....this is good stuff all around..

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:20 pm

wow, I am very interested in this, and now esp even more so since you mentioned Indigo children.
Must be such a wonderful feeling!

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:35 pm

it is very powerful ..  there are 4 phases....wisdom and emotions.. releases stress establishes a new pattern of freedom and well being enables a better energetic balance between head and heart...
self direction and support releases energy restraints from past experiences promotes awareness of self support and direction ....
radiate core energy increased flow of spiritual intelligence new and deeper understandings and insights into your souls unique expression ....
and energetic accomplishment.. connection and communication with future self established through the future potential prism, channeling future potential energy into the co- creation of present reality.

those are the basics....gives you that ahhhhhhh feeling

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 pm

hi i split this post so we could continue the discussion on as its been very instructive.

Suzi XXX

Return to “Tarot”