THE ASSOCIATIONS OF THE MINOR ARCANUM TO THE ZODIAC AND 72 QUINANCES.

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

THE ASSOCIATIONS OF THE MINOR ARCANUM TO THE ZODIAC AND 72 QUINANCES.

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I found some very interesting material, which has to be shared. This is particular regarding the timing using the Tarot Deck. The "Possible" Court Card associations.

Further I compiled a table, which attaches the cards to 36 Quinances, or 3-letter names of God. The information will be helpful to determine time. It's gleaned from Aleister Crowley and others.

Do yourself a favor and visit this link.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZyuZ ... NWZn&hl=en

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi Payewacker,
Here we have a lot of information on our hands, can we please discuss this, even a little bit?
Indeed a lot of information you have put together. I have read and re-read your link and saved it on my desktop.

I am wondering now if we have digressed from the topic of tarot timing.. hmmmmm.....:)
Now, looking at the link you have attached, I find it quite complicated to read and then hopefully memorise in order to give timing to a querent about his/her particular query.

The 'timing' question that was raised was probably with reference to a reading, and when such and such an event will happen; the kind of question that a querent may want to ask during a reading. Would you yourself work with that list in order to give timing of events? Or what is the 'timing' referred to in the link you have prepared?

I have my own idea on timing of events and I keep on finding out more...... but each one does confuse the topic even further.

Do we attribute timing of events by the astrological sign of a card, i.e. court cards and hence derive that an event may happen between this and that date?

Have we digressed off track from what was meant as 'Timing'?

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 am

Hi Cedars,

Using the table as i've compiled, yes i would say we can use it to determine the time of an event, but only if a timeperiod to a reading has not been framed.

As you rightly say, every peace of information does get to confuse anyone, as we all have a system by applying time.

I also have a "timetable", far simpler and easier to use, which works for me! I have an idea that Crowley associated his dates to the different angels to determine the aspect or let's say, the job the Angel does. I consider that Angels grow into grace with the growth of the Moon and then also "fall from grace" in the waning cycle, whichever in which house of the Zodiac. On Planet Ur-Anus, it's a complicated and continous point of debate!

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot”