Payewacker's Tarot - The Lovers, Death and Judgement

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Payewacker

Payewacker's Tarot - The Lovers, Death and Judgement

Post by Payewacker » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Guys

Death has been raised as a subject of discussion before. Now we find Death in the second set of Seven of the Major Arcanum. Understanding that the first set clearly indicate the “human” control, the second set enlightenment and the third “spiritual” progress.

Can we therefore exclude the active influence each Major Arcanum may have on the other in a spread, save for purely trumping each other?

Ok, packing the cards in rows 1-7, 8-14, 15-21. Mmmm, have a good look at who is helping or who is breaking? Reading the cards top to bottom. How is The Magician linked to Strength, and how is Strength, linked to the Devil? One very obvious indication is the sideways eight on the Magician and Strength. The Devil has an upside down pentagram. This is also the sign of Baphometh, for those who have knowledge in this cult.

Pack your cards, don’t be shy? We are attacking possibilities, very few ever thought of!!!!!!!!!

If each set of cards, top to bottom has a message, should we disregard some of the direct influence gleaned from the other cards, in the Major, or use it as important referances?

So interesting, this topic is actually about THE LOVERS, DEATH AND JUDGEMENT.  They are joined at the hip!!!!! One straight line.

Interesting, Judgement have no Yods, however the angel implies"The Divine".

Have a look at the people, being raised. In the front we find the man to the left of the angel and the woman to the right, looking up at the angel, should the angel turn around and look at the people in the back, they are orientated exactly as those in front, but to us looking at the card face value, they reflect the orientation of the Lovers! In this card the only one looking at us is the angel, the people have their attention on the angel, and frankly, the angel seems to be fairly bored at what is happening beneath!  

Looking at the the Lovers, we find that the lovers are looking in general straight direction, catch my drift here? The woman is "aware" of the angel but the man staring straight forward, i would also if i looked so bad without undies it’s a matter of (size that counts). HeeHee, had to say it!!!

Should they turn around, they would be as the reversed pair on the Judgement card, but also don't pair up with the one's in the front. They were then "flipped", might this have been a mistake or something significant?

Something, I only noticed now, is the MOUNTAINS COVERED WITH SNOW!!!! Where do we find other mountains like these---only on the FOOL, and he has a rose in one hand. Then look at the “Rosy cross wich is born by Flagged by Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something very interesting, and I need to quote this “ The Man will be judged according to the sins of the wife as well”  Haha, That is why we find Yods, as Cedars pointed out behind the MAN on the Lovers card, these also complete the Zodiac. Behind the woman we find a snake, with the appropriate venom--------please don’t nail me ladies------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In this then, the man is the one responsible for the transgressions of his mate?????????-------SHIT HAPPENS---- SORRY ABOUT THE WORDS.

ONE GREAT PROBLEM “ACCOMPLISHED” TAROT READERS experience, is their own ignorance! The Major Arcanum, not forgetting the minor, is packed with symbolism. A simple question, “The Queen of Wands has a Sunflower as scepter” What do we see, in The Sun Card---SUNFLOWERS.

Getting into the smaller wealing and dealings of the Major Arcanum, and it’s associations. Death is 13, so translated into four, who is our Emperor, then Judgement 20 is brought to 2-The High Priestess. The Lovers is six, and will stay six.

Let us have a look at the Death card;
We find a skeleton on horseback, well, he can make some clacking noises, and we can dance to the tune.

Once again, we find this card full of Masonic symbolism. Not only that, the King, killed and Lying to the left of the Angel of Death is who? Look at the colour of the clothes. This King, foremost, the King of Cups---Love? Look at the ships on the sea, we find them on the Wands cards. Then we continue, not even the Pope, has any protection. At the back, see the double Towers, as in the Moon, but a sunrise in between. This is now, where the question of the “Cornerstone” becomes vivid.

Cornerstone
Symbol of beginning; symbol of sacrifice. Cornerstones are laid in the North-east corner-Entered Apprentices stand in the Northeast corner of the lodge. The point mid¬way between the darkness of the North and the brilliance of the East was chosen by ancient builders as the point of beginning, a spot to mark a birth, a commencement of a new struc¬ture. Who stands in the darkness has no light; on whom falls the whole light of the brilliant East and its rising sun is not in darkness. Half way between, then, is a symbol of a beginning-the traveler has left the darkness and moved towards the light. Those who build have left the "dark¬ness" in which is no building, and progressed far enough towards "light" to lay a foundation stone. Early man believed that the spirits of the earth, the air, of nature, would destroy what they erected, unless a spiritual defender haunted the structure to defend it. As the gods were far stronger than men, what was sacrificed to them must be of the best. Hence arose the awful rite of "foundation sacrifice" in which human victims were walled up in the cornerstones, thrown bound into the hollowed foundation to die a miserable death of suffocation, or, more mercifully, be crushed to death by the stone laid on top of their bodies. Freemasons lay cornerstones and in the hollowed center put the book, the picture, the coin, the newspaper of the day, the remains of the ancient superstition that without a human sacrifice to provide a protective ghost to haunt the building it will fall.

What do we make of this?

HeeHee, I found some more interesting stuff, in the Majors, some ascimilations, you would never think about, not even me!!!! HaHaHa so here we are, all but Fools learning all the time. Goodness me, how can anyone ever consider themselves “MASTERS” of Tarot?

Blessed be
Last edited by Payewacker on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:58 am

Let those that can aquire sufficient interest, start looking at very simple things on cards and read what tht mean as a link.

Have a look at death, what is his orientation to the 2 towers we see on the Moon card, considering the sunrise between them. What could be the significanse of the sunrise on the Moon, depicted in that small frame. AE Waite was a mason, his cards will also reflect his beleifs.

For those that think, Tarot is psyko-parrot Learning, think again. Get your grey matter in line with the information, it might be able to soak, piggybacking on the wealth of knowledge here!

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 am

You Guys,

Truly, have you nothing to add.

Let me then spoonfeed you.

Death is on horseback in a North-East direction. The Towers need a corner stone. The steep falling cliff, may signify the abyss. Look at the Tower, it's standing on a rocky outcrop. It's cornerstone can not be moved and the foundations are rock solid. The Lovers, Cedars pointed out that the fruit tree to the left of the man bears 12 fruit, an indication to the 12 zodiac signs.

My theory, starting from the Lovers, all under the zodiac are subject to falling from grace, rapid divine intervention in the Tower, but the old falling away to bring a new beginning.

Get interested please, we have learned members, use your grey matter a bit!!!

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot”