Gay or Lesbian Couples.

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 am

enumero123 wrote:  titania's star tarot   this is the meaning given for the   the ten of cups:  the tens of cups shows an unconventional love relationship .  - with someone unconventional ;or a law unto themselves ;or it could be a gay relationship ;or one where there is age gap . the inner meaning is surprise emotions  ..  and then i have a question for everyone:  what if all that you were every told and learned was wrong .............
There is a big difference between the above, where one list many options, and to say XX=BANG

As for the TRUTH behind any tools, and the kudos you receive from the seeker, please read the following...it is not a downgrade of Palmistry.. and it might be valid for us all:
http://www.handresearch.com/hand/Evolut ... Engels.htm

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 am

Hi Rhuto,

You know, we just love you. The old goat of this board. Wisdom is hard to come by. :smt006

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 am

learnbynumbers.

As far as i see this lot, truly as Cedars says, you adjust your point to suit what you said or try and justify it.

You clearly said that the number 28 is that of gay persons. Thus, my dob adds to 28, but his doesn't.

If I now consider this all-in-all, me and him are both Leo and are both bold, hardworking in "all" senses and activities.

I have lately become the "hidden" one, as I don't want to meet people anymore! I do the inventing to ensure new products in our businesses, dig with my hands in the soil, and just a general shit stirrer.

I truly shy away to meet people, although i was very bold in the past. I have always had very succesfull businesses where it required me to see my clients. Now, I don't want to. Rather employ a rep to do the selling.

Therefore, he is there to support my boldness, but being a 29, he doesn't fit the same shoe? Or should I rather consider ending my relationship with him, as he seems not to be Gay?

Blessed be.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 am

now for the tarot readers my reasoning is because of the following reference    titania's star tarot   this is the meaning given for the   the ten of cups
Oh pllllleeeeease! that's not a Tarot deck roflmao! it is a modern joke! Maybe a fun deck to play around with but not to take seriously surely.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Cassie,

No wonder we can't find this planet in Ur-Anuse's galaxy.

Blessed be

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm

(all gays are 28's/Two of Wands', but NOT all 28's/Two of Wands are gay)  and this 28 can show itself in any number vibration ? i have you quoted as using two different  personal number vibrations to find the 28  secret number and life lesson .i can see were the 28 could possibly equal something of these nature  ...  now for the tarot readers my reasoning is because of the following reference    titania's star tarot   this is the meaning given for the   the ten of cups:  the tens of cups shows an unconventional love relationship .  - with someone unconventional ;or a law unto themselves ;or it could be a gay relationship ;or one where there is age gap . the inner meaning is surprise emotions  ..  and then i have a question for everyone:  what if all that you were every told and learned was wrong .............

learnthenumbers  ed peterson   author of numerology    p://www.amazon.com/Numerology-Ed-Peterson/dp/1449908179  , http://lightworkers.org/shop/93192/nume ... -available,  http://mynumerologist.wordpress.com/cat ... umerology/     i give him credit   have you read his book done the numbers as he has laid them out  ...i have two other sources  that use the tarot in the same fashion  ......  what we have learned is a product of what we were taught  if one never was taught in the ways of the shaman  how can he be a shaman  .....  and without the knowledge of the  shaman  pass judgment  against  his ways  .......   we all are guilty of this offense  ....

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:29 pm

i have not yet looked at his writings but i am curious  and will get a copy   i believe he is under a spirit of bashing ......

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:43 pm

learnthenumbers is he so far off track ... words speak for themselves ...a free thinker an author of his own system of thinking using tools and thoughts systems of others to come up with his own   my thoughts  he posted in a forum that he knew would not except his ways roughened the feathers of likened minds ......well down  then you have comments that strengthen his belief  .and there are many  example of one within our site itself  .....

learnthenumbers quote: October 6th, 1992

10 + 6 +1+9+9+2 = 37 = your life lesson = what you are here to learn = Benevolence.  Heartfelt.  Heart-centered.  Father.  Dad.  Fatherly advice.  Grandfather.  Grandpa.  Paternal.  Emotive.  Musician.  Singer.  Guitar.  Piscean.  Hydrophilic.  Wet.  Soak.  Bathe.  Bathtub.  Water.  Swimming.  Diving.  Surfing.  Waves.  Aquatic.  Fish.  Fishing.  Boat.  Boating.  Heart-centered leader.  A real family person.  Just looking out for your best interest.  Wanting the best for you.  What comes from the heart goes to the heart.  Having a good heart.  Pulling at your heart strings.  Guitar strum.  Emotional range.

stephys cool quote :
Where'd you get those random words from? Most all of them have a lot to do with my life right now.

amazing just amazing

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

final thought  :i am just a vessel .....brought into the world empty .what i know and have learned is not of my own ,but a product of thought.... of those who have tread the water and journeyed before me  ...what if ...what you have been told... learned is all but a illusion ....again if we have never been taught the ways of the shaman how can we be a shaman .or pass judgment against .who is to say one way is the right and only way ...  i am finished and will not speak again on the thread ....

do have a beautiful day

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 pm

I think this thread has gone on far too long too.
I agree.

Return to “Tarot”