The language of the Changeling

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lemonpip

Post by lemonpip » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 pm

OOOOO,

es tranquila, but water is troubles now. no sit, no eat. me now no eat. @sheet is not  2 eat.

for beeg truble ees for 2 much ear. then sit with bee. zoooozoooozooo. then also stang and then run for pfufel to cheeck for paste! wemen for wings, tink u must fly only each wing not to be go for falling very much pakpak.

can see for seet no bisikle. old citie, shym, u run for muhmuh, ees at back, ees fut for pfufel, ya.

baai, mast 2 jub,
The truth can hurt!!!!!!!!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 pm

:) Thank you, Rhuto, I hope PW likes it, too.

Now, can any of you advanced linguists translate Lemonpip for me, please? I feel like I just swallowed an acid dose by accident  :smt003
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:26 pm

lemonpip wrote:OOOOO,

es tranquila, but water is troubles now. no sit, no eat. me now no eat. @sheet is not  2 eat.
Everything is cool, but things are starting to get out of hand, I can't follow this I can't take this in, sh*t is not good for the digestion.
for beeg truble ees for 2 much ear. then sit with bee. [
if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
zoooozoooozooo. then also stang and then run for pfufel to cheeck for paste! wemen for wings, tink u must fly only each wing not to be go for falling very much pakpak.
Sooooo if you want to stay then run for your dictionary to check that you have packed your parachute on every flying trip. You must only fly with both wings ( when you know the truth) and not go off half cocked. bang bang.

can see for seet no bisikle. old citie, shym, u run for muhmuh, ees at back, ees fut for pfufel, ya.

baai, mast 2 jub,
Can't see the forest for the trees, cut down to make ay for cities, shame, you run for momma but not hide it is food for you fools. yes!

Cassie in pidgeon mod es clar for des shambucko on street.!
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm

:smt118 Amazing! Not only is it a recognizable language, but we even have translators on the site. Surprises never cease.

Ok, Cass, I give up: which language is this, where does it come from and how are you familiar with it? Because I don't recall any language academies offering tutorials on this.  :smt017

Hint, please?  :smt087

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Nice translation Cass, I think you have a great future as linguist :)

and hopefully we all read mister lemonade with a smile, I don't think he mean any harm.....it is just his education that have hit him/her hard......but maybe there is pumping a warm heart behind it all Image

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi Cassie,

Thank-God we have someone that can interpret the lingo in an orginised compendium of words!

I can vaguely remember some other reference to bicycles, but it's long ago?

I would wonder to have a reading?  :smt005

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi Rhuto,

Mmm, lemonpip has a spark somewhere! Maybe a simple pistonplug. It also makes a spark?

Cassie, I wonder about the translation? Goodness, could it be so complicated? At least you understood what was to be said, I'm still trying to figure out some of the other words.

Anyway, she brings a little "something" and sometimes it makes sense, don't you think? (Once we decipher)!

Blessed be.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

I think that Lemonpip is great, I always get such a fuzzy warm feeling when reading the posts lol, and yes Rhutobello I think that you are right :)

Pirbid I do read several languages but I think Lemon is doing it more phonetically like a rapper, some parts are perfect others seem to be added for effect, have you seen Star Wars and Jar Jar Binks?  ;)

Cassie smiling inside :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

I also thought we need to "sing" what she says?

not me, i'm not in tune, at all!!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 pm

:) Wonders never cease, and I am glad there is so much capacity gathered in this forum.

I'm afraid I was thinking of some far away slang or mix between English and some native language, I'm that 'lost in translation' :smt002

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Pirbid,

Here is some of the wisdom shared by lemonpip;

We had a discussion on yes/no questions
no no,

taro, no left, no right ,no stryt  is baisiekel ryde. no, or yes, is lyk pafemint.  stryt line. wen ryde bisiekel u seet wel. wen hit pafement u see what you seet. so no hit pafement!

This was for Cedars and the mothers cat who seem to have drowned in the long-drop?
OOHHH

halo madam of trees, nice for you say me eazy cume here have fun, and briought light.

i see u grow beeeg trees igrow also beeeg trees. me eat the nuts. some pack in prestik and skweze veree tyt for shouving, no! you trees also passes te nuts myby yo also paka di nuts in bag is gud fun sell see.

ere ope learn much, popl is funny bit to muck klewer so i just thro te bone ya problem cat for mama IS FALL IN PUFFLE 7 tym no is die finish caput veeeeery steenk. is trying 2 dy fetch but poepl to much huse puffle now cover from poeple puffle use  

buy

sunlight to u
Blessed be.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am

:) I wonder where Lemonpip is from. Sounds quite active and fun. I laughed at the comment about people around here being too clever. Well, it seems some of us aren't quite clever enough to fully understand Lemonpip.  :smt002

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

Pirbid,

I got to the point to say.

"Ask no questions, you hear no lies"

Blessed be :smt017

Return to “Tarot”