Can someone please help me?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Niemar

Can someone please help me?

Post by Niemar » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

I thank you in advance for your help.

Hi. I did a reading on myself and I don't understand what the Death card is trying to tell me in this position "Action to take to achieve the best possible result"

What action is the Death card telling me to take?

Also, What does The Wheel Of Fortune mean in the "Outcome Position"?

I need to know right away because it is about a choice that I need to make ASAP. I would really appreciate it if someone told me what it means. Thank you

George

Post by George » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm

its hard to impossibly to say what your reading is telling because i didn't draw the cards myself.   i don't know the question asked of the cards, the surrounding cards and such.  although it's not impossible to point you in the right direction. also, because i understand how hard it is to read for yourself and your not sure what they cards are trying to say.  so for what little info i have on your spread and the surrounding cards here goes: The Death card could be telling you that is is time to move on, begin something new and let loose of the old concepts, ideals, actions, etc.  it is could mean it times to change something about yourself, your actions, your surrounding etc.  and the Wheel of Fortune in the Outcome Position could mean that you have a lot of choices to make and that is not a bad thing because the wealth of the future is at your hands and controlled by them.   I gave you a very general meaning of those two cards.  if i was giving the reading and drew this cards you would most likely hear something like that.  although keep in mind that i didn't draw the cards and don't know the surrounding cards that could change those meanings in a heart beat.  i just thought it might help you clarify the question you ask. You can always draw a another card or two for those spots and see what you get to help clear up the confusion you had with reading them.  i have tried that and it has helped at times.  good luck!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

leatherdruid

Post by leatherdruid » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am

My gut feeling, not knowing the question, would be a change in plans - a carefully thought out, but  very needed change

Katshudson

Post by Katshudson » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

George wrote:its hard to impossibly to say what your reading is telling because i didn't draw the cards myself.   i don't know the question asked of the cards, the surrounding cards and such.  although it's not impossible to point you in the right direction. also, because i understand how hard it is to read for yourself and your not sure what they cards are trying to say.  so for what little info i have on your spread and the surrounding cards here goes: The Death card could be telling you that is is time to move on, begin something new and let loose of the old concepts, ideals, actions, etc.  it is could mean it times to change something about yourself, your actions, your surrounding etc.  and the Wheel of Fortune in the Outcome Position could mean that you have a lot of choices to make and that is not a bad thing because the wealth of the future is at your hands and controlled by them.   I gave you a very general meaning of those two cards.  if i was giving the reading and drew this cards you would most likely hear something like that.  although keep in mind that i didn't draw the cards and don't know the surrounding cards that could change those meanings in a heart beat.  i just thought it might help you clarify the question you ask. You can always draw a another card or two for those spots and see what you get to help clear up the confusion you had with reading them.  i have tried that and it has helped at times.  good luck!
Makes sense

golden angel

Post by golden angel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 am

in regards to the position of the death card in your spread , it doesnt mean what u might think. the common misconception of the death card is to take it literal. the death cards' actual meaning is a spiritual rebirth and personal growth. I believe this to be especiall important in conjunction with its placement of action to take to achieve best possible outcome....

hope you find that helpful..
golden ange1

chocomoose

Post by chocomoose » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am

leatherdruid wrote:My gut feeling, not knowing the question, would be a change in plans - a carefully thought out, but  very needed change
Yup, thats probably what I would say too

Return to “Tarot”