Queen of Pentacles comes up in every reading!!???

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mintparasol

Queen of Pentacles comes up in every reading!!???

Post by mintparasol » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi,
I've come to this message board as I've recently been making progress reading the cards and feel that a deeper level of understanding is being revealed to me thru reading Tarot.

I've been a little stuck lately regarding my career and family life and have been doing readings to gain insight into my situation. In almost every reading I've done for myself in the past 6 weeks, The Queen of Coins has come up (in my deck, the Lady of Earth). She can come up in any position in any spread, usually upright but sometimes reversed. It doesn't matter how I choose the cards, whether I fan the deck, cut it or just select the top cards from the deck, she will turn up in the reading.

Can anybody give me some guidance on why she keeps coming up or what she is trying to tell me? I understand the basic energy around her and what she signifies and have been doing some reading and research to get as much insight as possible but I don't understand why this card comes up in nearly every reading.

Any advice greatly appreciated,
ad

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm

You are doing it far too often (for the past six week) hence the messages you are getting are not so different.
Instead of trying to find out what the message of the Queen of Pentacles is EVERY TIME, just try to get her message once and do not do readings for yourself so often - it is counter productive.

leatherdruid

Queen of penticles

Post by leatherdruid » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

I agree with Cedars. You have to accept the Queen is part of your life right now and, in time, she will reveal why. you could be wasting your time and effort doing so many readings for the same purpose each time

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi,

Generally, self readings are questionable!!!!!! Then, you may be doing readings to often.

Consider, you can't think you will have a different person 2 days after you did a reading for yourself.

Unless you are a chameleon, leopards rarely change spots.

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

Return to “Tarot”