Lost Parcels (An Interpretation Exercise)

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

renjer

Lost Parcels (An Interpretation Exercise)

Post by renjer » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

A parcel I ordered from ebay in April has not yet arrived and I am getting very worried. I have talked to the seller already, he seems helpful enough and even sent a receipt to be as proof that he actually sent it in the mail. Now, what I'm more concerned is whether he can be trusted, or whether the parcel has actually arrived at my house but someone else has stolen it.

The 2 courses of action I can now take: Either give this up, or raise a claim with Paypal.

So... the question is: What advice can you give me regarding my lost parcel from (ebay seller's name)?

The reply:

1: King of Cups Rx
2: 8 of Swords
3: Queen of Wands Rx

As usual, beginners like me tend to hate court cards, so I'll start with the 8 of Swords. Probably a situation where I feel really confused and powerless. I am unsure whether it is the seller's fault or the postman's.

And back to the court cards. King of Cups Rx. A possible deceptive seller? A person who can't keep emotions in check? Queen of Wands Rx suggests someone's being manipulative and wants to create conflict (I guess).

Looking at elementals I see both the King and Queen are fighting, thus leaving 8 of Swords as the dominant card in this spread.

So, once again I need to ask for a second/third etc opinion. Any thoughts pls?

renjer

Post by renjer » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:40 am

I got it already today just as I was getting extremely worried yesterday. Now to wait for the Other lost parcel...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Having your question answered i.e. having received your goods..... and I am glad you have received it..... how would you have read the cards yourself now that the event has been concluded? The event has already happened and you should have no fears or doubts in the interpretation of the above three cards. :)

renjer

Post by renjer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

Ok, here goes, do correct if I'm wrong:

8 of Swords: A period of confusion and powerlessness, perhaps because the parcel was long overdue and I was worried if it'd gone missing (or not).
King of Cups Rx: The tarot might be warning me that I might have let my emotions get the better of me in this situation, or something like that.

Well I'm having a bit of trouble with Queen of Wands Reversed, though.

Court cards in general are really tough, especially when they're reversed. And with the Queen though, I don't see a woman/lady here, how does this apply?

Anyways, I've been learning a lot on tarot during these few days, and the cards I'm getting are slightly starting to make more sense...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am

The Queen of Wands in her upright position is a queen who makes things happen with her energy, charisma and get-up-and-go attitude. But she can be the opposite, sometimes vicious in her affairs (business or otherwise) when someone steps on her toe. The Queen of Wands is a Fire sign and I see you are a Fire sign too. Could this be a reflection of your own personality when you get into a tangled situation such as the one you have been in recently?

Food for thought?

renjer

Post by renjer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Perhaps so...

Yet, I thought if the cards were to refer to me, then it'd be the "King" of Wands reversed, not the "Queen".

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm

This is what happens when cards are drawn at random in my opinion.

There are several sides to our character and personality. It does not mean we are saints and it does not mean we are evil either with these different personality traits. If you look at the Knights they have two sides to their characters and sometimes we need to view which part is referring to us or the the other person in our life or, if none of these, then how such qualities may affect us in a given journey in our life.

I get the feeling you have been taken aback by the way I described the Queen of Wands in reverse; I'm sorry, I did not mean to tarnish you in any way. It could be that on that particular scenario, you have not been at your best as you said, you had started doubting even members of your own family...

I agree, Court cards are not the simplest to contend with.

All's well that ends well ;)

renjer

Post by renjer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Haha, now the other parcel is even more important to me... as that contains a set of Tarot cards. It's the infamous Morgan-Greer deck. Between the time it took for this to arrive I'd already gotten 2 other sets.

Apparently I had an answer sometime ago on when that parcel would arrive -- when I least expect it.

Aargh, getting impatient on this one too, it didn't use to take so long. I wonder what happened now...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 pm

It must be Amazon then..... LOL

renjer

Post by renjer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:35 pm

No, it was Ebay, apparently  :)

The posties take ages now to send things from the US, but not the UK. Strange though.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

My borther ordered a tarot deck from Amazon in Canada and it took four weeks  to get to him, if not longer. ........ And we complain about Royal Mail.... :(

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Renjer.

Have you ever?

Please let me describe this the way I see your reading regarding lost parcels!!!

I truly Tarotise all the time, but, a lost parcels happens to hundreds of people all over the globe. So, you think all of them will be running off to a Tarotist to find the parcel?

If you want to read cards, at least get decent subjects or a reality check!

No Offence,
Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot”