Help with interpreting these cards please

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Cairene

Help with interpreting these cards please

Post by Cairene » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:41 pm

I had a question about a past love, if we'd re-unite and was wondering if those of you versed in tarot interpretation could tell me what you thought it all meant. I know what I think, but would love to get some objective insight too.

Please reply with what you think below? Thank you so much!

What is to come between S and I?
The Star, and 6 of swords, reversed.

What does S feel about me?
4 of wands, judgement

why are there delays between S and I?
9 of swords, reversed and the page of cups

what is the best course of action to take with S?
king of cups, queen of swords reversed

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi Cairene,

We can't give you an interpretation on the names of cards, it is essential for you too include the spread you used and the deck as well.

It is you who read the cards, can you truly be impartial and removed from a close relationship issue?

Blessed be.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Sorry, I did not know. It was not me, but someone else who did them for me. I can ask them the spread and deck. They did give me a reply too, I was just looking for confirmation. Shall I post that interpretation too? I'm not so familiar with tarot, just learning. Thanks so much!

annek

Post by annek » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Cairene:)

I'm not good at reversed cards, or card readings at all lol, but where you ask what S feels about you it seems like S likes you in the sense that you feel familiar and nice, and that S has for some reason opened their eyes about you or that they have discovered something new about you. I'm not so into tarot cards, so I might be wrong.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am

annek wrote:Hi Cairene:)

I'm not good at reversed cards, or card readings at all lol, but where you ask what S feels about you it seems like S likes you in the sense that you feel familiar and nice, and that S has for some reason opened their eyes about you or that they have discovered something new about you. I'm not so into tarot cards, so I might be wrong.
Thank you so much for your thoughts. Actually, it's very very much what I've been sensing and what a friend of mine feels as well. Funny all 3 of us think the same way.

Ahhh! Great news! Thanks!!!

Return to “Tarot”