Need a bit of help interpreting these

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

LaSaia

Need a bit of help interpreting these

Post by LaSaia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

Basically this spread is between me and my friend (call him J) I use the Shadowscapes deck, which I want to say first is great deck for me a novice to use, and the art work is astounding. Basically sometime around the beginning of August, I had met J whom is an amazing guy, and he admit that he likes me a lot and thinks Im a beautiful person, but as for an relationship he isn't emotionally ready for one yet. Around the same time I had did a spread from the Shadowscapes companion book "Is love in the stars?"

For those who wants to know how the spread goes, you shuffle the cards and draw five cards.

1- Which way you're ready
2 - Which way you're not
3 - Do this to put you on the path of love
4 - Don't do this (a block)
5 - Outcome if its positive then love is possible and paying attention to 2-4 will make things better. If its negative you have to work on 1-3

So I did this spread thinking of "Would a relationship be possible between me and J?" and this is what I drawn

1 - Four of Swords
2 - Eight of Pent (Rev)
3 - Two of Cups
4 - King of Swords
5 - Queen of Pent

So far I only see that after a break I would meet someone new and form a new romance/friendship, but try not to be overcautious (which I tend to be when meeting new people since I've been hurt a few times in the past) Im not really good at interpreting the Pentacles in this. Maybe someone can give me their opinion of what the spread means.

Other than that first spread after a couple times of hanging out with J, I did the spread again after correcting what needed to be done and it went like this

1 - Chariot (Rev)
2 - Nine of Wands
3 - Seven of Wands
4 - Three of Pent (Rev)
5 - The Sun

I did this like a day ago, maybe you guys can give your opinions. I feel that the outcome is good. Sorry if Im being lame, like I said Im just a novice trying to learn, and I've been looking up the meanings through the books and online. Hard for me to put 2 and 2 together. I would greatly appreciate the help with these two for now, although I do have another spread that needs a look at.

Return to “Tarot”