need some guidance, please

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

keekeemama

need some guidance, please

Post by keekeemama » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:56 pm

i have done 3 readings for my husband surrounding his custody case for his son(we have custody now, mom wants him back) all the outcomes are very similar and fairly negative how best can we deal with and learn from the info we have received
the question was: what will be the outcome of this case?
i used basic 7 layout on all 3

first reading done last night by myself(husband didnt know)
1. world reversed
2. queen of swords i think this is me
3. 10 of swords reversed
4. lovers(hard to believe this is us?)
5. king of swords maybe him?
6. temperence reversed
7. 5 of swords reversed

2nd reading
my husband asked ?, shuffled and cut, but i didnt realize that 2 cards were in my bag til after the reading
1. 9 of pent.
2. 2 of pent
3. king of swords reversed
4. 4 of pent. reversed
5. 2 of wands reversed
6. justice
7. hermit

3rd reading husband asked question shuffled and cut (the whole deck this time:))
1. 8 of wands
2. ace of coins
3. death
4. judgement
5. world reversed
6. 8 of swords
7. 5 of swords

i know this is alot of ****, sorry, any help would be great
Last edited by keekeemama on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

George

Re: need some guidance, please

Post by George » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am

keekeemama wrote:i have done 3 readings for my husband surrounding his custody case for his son(we have custody now, mom wants him back) all the outcomes are very similar and fairly negative how best can we deal with and learn from the info we have received
the question was: what will be the outcome of this case?
i used magic 7 layout on all 3

first reading done last night by myself(husband didnt know)
1. world reversed
2. queen of swords i think this is me
3. 10 of swords reversed
4. lovers(hard to believe this is us?)
5. king of swords maybe him?
6. temperence reversed
7. 5 of swords reversed

2nd reading
my husband asked ?, shuffled and cut, but i didnt realize that 2 cards were in my bag til after the reading
1. 9 of pent.
2. 2 of pent
3. king of swords reversed
4. 4 of pent. reversed
5. 2 of wands reversed
6. justice
7. hermit

3rd reading husband asked question shuffled and cut (the whole deck this time:))
1. 8 of wands
2. ace of coins
3. death
4. judgement
5. world reversed
6. 8 of swords
7. 5 of swords

i know this is alot of ****, sorry, any help would be great
Can i say, first way too many readings but i understand what happened (not that you need me to understand).  :smt002  Secondly, never do a reading for someone without their permission! it's a no no.  if the cards work like we believe them to do then it would be an invasion of privacy. (okay, sorry! i'm getting a little of topic i just thought i throw that out there)  although the hubby didn't seem to mind so no harm!    :smt020

i do not know the spread you used so i don't know what the cards placements mean. plus you asked a yes or no question, which tarot is not the place for those type of answers because emotions, actions etc change the outcome at any given moment.  btw, which Tarot cards are you using?

interesting thought though "will tarot cards work if cards are missing?" (i am going to ask that question in the Tarot forum and see what answers we get)

anyway,  you can make sure all your cards are in the deck, smudge them (anything to clear negative energy that you use or believe in) then do the spread again but this time ask a question that will lead you to the goal you wish to have.  ex: what are the pitfalls of the case did i need to look out for.  What can i do to help the outcome of the case?  what can i do within myself to help the outcome.  btw, this is not legal advice, make sure you are talking to a lawyer about legal matters.  what i am saying use the tarot to set your mind on your goals and get those goals into thoughts and thoughts into positive actions.
i hoped i helped and if you got anymore question just post them!

good luck
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

keekeemama

Post by keekeemama » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 am

although i may have asked the question in a incorrect way, i believe that the theme of the readings remain constant throughout the 3, i dont believe that that is a coincidence, so i have to believe these readings are answering my question, but i guess from me being a newbie at tarot i would rather believe i am not interpreting the cards correctly, does this make sense to anyone? it barely makes sense to me :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 pm

May I ask which cards were left in the bag?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

keekeemama

Post by keekeemama » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

it was a page of wands and i didnt look at the other
cascade, if you got 3 similar readings about a certain event that was very important to you, what would you do to change it ,or can you change it, or should i not even worry about it(hard to do) or can i interpret the cards differently or am i interpreting the  cards wrong
what is your interpretation of the world reversed?
i like to think of it as your world turned upside down

George

Post by George » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm

keekeemama wrote:although i may have asked the question in a incorrect way, i believe that the theme of the readings remain constant throughout the 3, i dont believe that that is a coincidence, so i have to believe these readings are answering my question, but i guess from me being a newbie at tarot i would rather believe i am not interpreting the cards correctly, does this make sense to anyone? it barely makes sense to me :)
yes, i bet we all understand what you are feeling.  i'm willing to bet that we have all felt like that when we first started reading the cards.  (heck still do sometimes even after a few years now of reading them.)

"incorrect way" sorry if i made you feel like you did something wrong...  it more about asking questions that can lead you to a more positive path.  (yes, it makes my head hurt sometimes trying to define that gray line between yes and no and the "right question")   :smt017  
if you are thinking your cards are right in all three spreads and there is a pattern then the best i can say is not try to over think it.  as i said focus your energy on positive outcomes and how you can achieve them by using what you are seeing in the cards.  

:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

keekeemama

Post by keekeemama » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 pm

that is sooo true, i always overthink things, i am so anal, i think that is why i came to tarot so late in life, compared to others, your right thanks

kybunker

Your reading

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:34 pm

From my understanding, when I looked at your 3 spreads,
Each spread was an actual timeline of events.

First reading (Past)

Second reading (Present)

And the Third reading (Future events based on the present decisions)

Very interesting you pulled 3 sets
I found that when I'm facing a possible upset in my life, To just Know, what ever happens leads me and my family onto a new experience and adventure.

We are all guided in these lessons, Just got to have faith.
Not everything we see as negative or bad, is
Sometimes "bad" things happen to ensure a "better" route for an action to take place.
New Thought At InnerFlow Connections!

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am

Hi,

We are hosting a new Tarot course for 2011, please join us.

Here are the links to sign up to the course.

To sign-up, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73951

To view the Index of Topics, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73952

Our first topic will appear shortly. Just mark those forums to alert you for postings.

:smt008
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot”