Need help with interpreting my reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

aikon

Need help with interpreting my reading

Post by aikon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 am

My question was: What would the reaction of my friend be when would tell him my feelings for him

I used the question-answer spread.

Past: Reversed Knight Wands
Present(question in hand): Two of Pentacles
Hidden influences that need to be considered: Eight of Cups
the attitude of others around you: Reversed Magician
best action to take:Knight of Cups
Obstacles in your path: Three of Pentacles
final outcome: Queen of Cups

I have a real hard time deciphering this. There is many cups in this reading Thanks so much!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:21 pm

There are a couple of aspects about your own reading which if you had asked in this forum would have been turned down.

Firstly, you are asking about how a third person might react to a certain situation or question. This is normal and we all like to have some answers. However, we find this ethically incorrect here. But it is your choice to do readings on third parties and no one can stop you.

Secondly, I cannot see how this so-called Question-Answer spread would answer this question. This is just a standard spread - and many varieties of such spreads exist. Of course, I concede here as well that human nature is not so simple as to get a straightforward answer to such questions.

I am not surprised why you cannot decipher, as the placements of this spread are in no way relevant to the question being asked. Is this another kind of Horseshoe Spread?

Ideally, I would say why not ask him the question directly ? :)

This reading to me is saying in a roundabout way that this guy is not ready to give you a straight answer. He doesnt know what he wants. If others are encouraing you to go ahead and talk to him, they may just be leading you on. You have been doing the wait-and-see approach for a while now and are you willing to continue that stance for longer?

But, you know what?  Why not ask him directly or just let things be as they are until your intuition tells you to ask the question ... Surely there is some form of friendship between you two... Isnt there?

If you are new to tarot, then it may be best to avoid such complex spreads in the future. Just stick to simple ones (ask the question and pick three cards and you can get a lot answered that way) and do not do frequent readings for yourself; they will only confuse you more and more.

Others are welcome to add their take to this.

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi,

Cedars gave you very good advice and important guidelines you may want to follow.

We will be starting a Tarot course very soon. You are invited to follow this course as we have good teachers who will assist you with learning how to read Tarot.

Don't despair by not being able to "decipher" the cards, once finished with the course, it will be a walk in the park.

We will contact you very soon again.

:smt006

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 am

Hi,

We are hosting a new Tarot course for 2011, please join us.

Here are the links to sign up to the course.

To sign-up, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73951

To view the Index of Topics, follow this link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73952

Our first topic will appear shortly. Just mark those forums to alert you for postings.

:smt008
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot”