Pregnancy Spread - Help

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

StaticScreen

Pregnancy Spread - Help

Post by StaticScreen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Last night I decided to do a pregnancy spread. I've been concerned for a few days about possibly being pregnant and wanted to see what was in store for me.My main question really was "Am I pregnant?" However I know most of you may say just take a test. But there are a few questions within the spread that are also important to me, such as "When will I most likely become pregnant?" and "Is it the right time?"

The Pregnancy Prediction Flower:
******11**12*****
****9******10****
*****7**13**8****
**** *5****6*****
********4********
****2*******3****
********1********

The questions I'm really trying to focus on are in positions 4,9 and 13. When will I become pregnant? Is it the right time? and Am I pregnant?

Position 4: Death;(When will I become pregnant?) This card is a Scorpio. Meaning October or November. When looking back at the times when my boyfriend and I were intimate I actually found out that if i were already pregnant the baby would in fact be born around the first week of November.
Position 9:10 of Cups;(Is it the right time?) I get the feeling the answer is yes. Because the 10 of cups has a woman,man, and two children, representing family and love. I also get the feeling of content and happiness.
Position 13: 7 of Wands;(Am I pregnant?) The 7 of wands doesn't seem to give me a clear answer to the actual question. Though I feel tension and struggle from the card. Which makes me feel like the answer could be yes, due to the tension and struggle a pregnancy can create.

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 am

I am sorry, but with respect, tarot should not be used this way. Besides, the rules and guidelines of the forum do not allow any form of health or pregnancy reading.

As you yourself said, please take a test or see a doctor.

Best wishes.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Tarot”