will I ever....

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

palestar

will I ever....

Post by palestar » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:05 am

Hello
I'm in desperate need of a reading.
I miscarried last week.
Is there any hope of a successful pregnancy for me this year/this lifetime?
An answer (however painful to take) will give me direction. I'm so in the dark right now.
Please psychics, what can you see?
Thank you

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage and about your doubts if you will ever conceive in the future. However, please note that according to Seeker's Guidelines, posted at the top of the Tarot Reading forum, the site does not allow readings on health and pregnancy issues. Please see below.
You have also posted your question in the wrong forum.

9. When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question.

i. Questions that are deemed to be offensive or unsuitable or life threatening will be removed.  Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be locked or removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.

Please take some time out and do not worry about this issue, for the more you worry, the more you will add to the strain of conceiving another child. Just seek medical advice, which I am sure you are doing, and let your body recover from this trauma.

When you are ready, we can give you a reading of a different nature.

Blessings to you and my thoughts of healing go with you.

Quasimodo

Re: will I ever....

Post by Quasimodo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 am

palestar wrote:Hello
I'm in desperate need of a reading.
I miscarried last week.
Is there any hope of a successful pregnancy for me this year/this lifetime?
An answer (however painful to take) will give me direction. I'm so in the dark right now.
Please psychics, what can you see?
Thank you
'

Hello there, fellow Arian

peter238

Tarot

Post by peter238 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

Tarot is a heavy metal band from Finland. They are most famous for the song “Wings of Darkness” from the 1986 album Spell of Iron.
=======
Peter

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am

Peter238
Is your comment of any relevance to the thread? :)

SeekingHelp

Hello Palestar

Post by SeekingHelp » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Please do not lose hope. I understand how difficult this phase is. I am going through one as well. Please understand, it is alright to have your doubts and fears, they are supposed to be prominent after such an unfortunate event. There will be light soon. Keep your faith in something or someone. It could be, god or a person whom you love dearly. Talk to yourself kindly and with lot of love and affection every time you get sacred. You will have to do it a lot in the beginning, but later, you will be filled with enough self love to bear your pain. Love yourself... you will have chances of having a baby again... keep the faith and hope. Lots of sticky baby dust to you.

Return to “Tarot”