Dream of a Tarot Card

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bandit81101

Dream of a Tarot Card

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 am

So I had a reading a while back, and she told me several things, one of which was that my dreams were going to tell me something important about said issue.  Considering I don't usually remember my dreams, I was curious.  So that night I actually remembered one part.  A card appeared before me, with a blueish greenish snake like creature on it and on the bottom of the card it said "NAGA"   I had never even heard of a naga, but looking it up online, I know that I didn't make it up.  
Now here's the question.  I've looked around a bit, and have no idea what deck this card could have possibly come from, or even if there is one with this card.  Does anyone know a deck with a Naga, and if so, what that card means???  Thanks much!!
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 am

Bummer, I was hoping somebody had an idea.  Oh well, thanks to those of you that looked!
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

euro_andres

Post by euro_andres » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Watch out for someone that has already betrayed you once, he might go for it again...

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you

Return to “Tarot”