Tarot Dream

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

euro_andres

Tarot Dream

Post by euro_andres » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 am

I used to read Tarot, then after some time I decided to quit because I couldn t handle some issues about it, then a year later I decided to start again, on that week the A/C had an issue and I decided to sleep on the living room in the sofa.

That night my cell phone rang, I woke up and answered the call, it was my mother telling me to watch out, "Your tarot cards are burned!" When she told me that I felt a cold hand grasping my pulse and looked and there was right next to me a weird entity, whom when I looked at her it threw me like a punch to my stomach but she grasped something inside me, and then it hurt and I woke up again, sweating, even if the A/C was on.

After that night I decided to not start reading the tarot again and always wondered what that dream could mean...

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm

It sounds to me like you took tarot reading literally and got scared of it. Many people that are ignorant of tarot assume that it is evil or the work of the devil and so they spread this impression around and it starts to stick in the sub-conscious. There is nothing evil about it, although there are a few evil readers lol!  Your dream seems to reflect what you were thinking. Perhaps if you learnt to read the cards from a more philosophical point of view and not so literally from the pictures, for instance Death does not mean physical death and The Devil is not evil then perhaps you might get to enjoy it again and trust the cards?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:08 pm

After that night I decided to not start reading the tarot again and always wondered what that dream could mean...
The dream was probably a reflection on what you were thinking (or were made to think by others) about the tarot.
Of course it is your decision and yours only whether you want to abandon the tarot or continue with it. Whatever you decide to do, have fun with the cards :)

euro_andres

Post by euro_andres » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Mmmmm, Well I ve never been scared of Tarot, but I ve always respected it. Not the tarot itself, since for me the cards are just a window to the language of the world, but for the language of the world. I find it very whimsical, as it only discloses what it can be disclosed.

icedrop39

Post by icedrop39 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 am

record your dreams and then try to piece together the meaning of your dreams. maybe the tarots are trying to tell you something.

Return to “Tarot”