help with a reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ivan_feril

help with a reading

Post by ivan_feril » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:19 pm

hi I'm a man of 29 and these cards often appear and after my recent reading:

1-queen of cups
2-the empress
3-six of swords
4-six of cups
5-the sun
6-seven of cups
7-temperance
8-ten of pentacles
9-justice
10-the magician

i chose a celtic cross spread here on this website. i want to know another opinion on this. thanks!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 pm

From where I stand, it is difficult to interpret your reading without knowing the question that was asked.
I am not saying I would interpret it for you; am only saying that a set of cards like that cannot be interpreted for you unless there was a question (about which I am sure) but the third party interpreter may need to know what your questions was.

We are not prophets here :)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 am

I think you may have taken the CC tutorial or "template" I posted. When you read the cards in this spread, the question is important, did you use a significator, do you read upright only or upright and reversed?

Another important matter I discovered. card 5 and 6 needs to be placed in a specific order. This is determined by the direction the significator faces. Cards 5 has to be placed "behind" the significator, and 6 "infront. In this format, the CC is split by card 5 if the significator looks to the left. Interpreting the CC, when this happens becomes a bit more complicated.

It is also important to tel us which deck you used, how you interpret it, may be totally different from AE Waite or Crowley?

Blessed be.

ivan_feril

Post by ivan_feril » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 am

sorry i didn't use an actual tarot deck i used a free reading here and im not an expert or whatever just very, very curious. my question was if i can still be famous. :)

Return to “Tarot”