Using stones with my tarot

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Horser55

Using stones with my tarot

Post by Horser55 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Herro friends!

I recently purchased some fenster quartz to use with my tarot cards, but I'm curious as to how I make the full use of it? Just leave it in the box with my cards or should I actively use it somehow? Also, I got just a plain quartz that can be programmed for the intentions of the user. I'm not very familiar with gemstones and how they work - how do I program it? Can it only do one thing? I'd like to have it help with clarity of readings and also keeping my cards cleansed. Is this possible and if so what do you think the best way to go about it would be?

thank you :)
"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I don't believe in programming a crystal, to me that is pointless. Cleanse your crystals well under cold running water and then use them either to draw in energy to the reading or to take it away. You can then cleanse your deck using the tip of a point or by running an edge over the cards drawing the energy in and then cleansing it away again with the crystal under water.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Tarot”