When or why is reading (maybe) wrong?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

potatos

When or why is reading (maybe) wrong?

Post by potatos » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 pm

I had a reading from the tarot cards and I asked about pregnancy before  taking the pregnancy test.
I wasnt testing the cards or something like that. I asked , i think, 5 tarot readers. The one i normally contact couldn't give me the aswer.
So, i got- I cant tell, cards don't give me a answer, and other told me  - No.
Test - Yes. (I have to get a ultrasound.)
Im not angry or anything like that, i m just wondering how all could be (probably) wrong.

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: When or why is reading (maybe) wrong?

Post by cedars » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:05 pm

potatos wrote:I had a reading from the tarot cards and I asked about pregnancy before  taking the pregnancy test.
I wasnt testing the cards or something like that. I asked , i think, 5 tarot readers. The one i normally contact couldn't give me the aswer.
So, i got- I cant tell, cards don't give me a answer, and other told me  - No.
Test - Yes. (I have to get a ultrasound.)
Im not angry or anything like that, i m just wondering how all could be (probably) wrong.
The tarot would not answer such questions and I for one would have turned your request for a pregnenacy reading down. I believe your regular reader had the right approach and attitude towards such a reading request.  In my opinion, cards are not there to give you answers ons such matters (for you probably knew in your heart of hearts that you were pregnant). They are not meant to be tested or taken for fun, hence you got contracditory answers. And, you consulted 5 readers? Why would you want to do that? Wasn't it simpler to do the test? And you say you were not testing the cards?

Next time perhaps you should know better to ask the cards about things for which there are no test kits at the pharmacy :)

Congratulations on your test result and I am sure the test kit cost you less than the five readings you have had.

Happy mothering.

potatos

Post by potatos » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 pm

i wasn't ready then for test kit. i guess. i know its stupid. i didn't tell anyone about pregnancy (only partner), so i needed (2) "someone to talk to". everybody said- no, except my regular reader- she couldn't tell. i know that cards are not meant to be tested or taken for fun. that wasn't mine intention.  

thank you cedars.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Surely the question should have been "will I have a healthy live baby?" not "am I pregnant?" anyway?  Sometimes asking the tarot we get what we deserve but maybe not what we want?

Good luck :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

potatos

Post by potatos » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Sometimes asking the tarot we get what we deserve but maybe not what we want.

i think this is right.

i didnt "joke" whit cards. i was preparing, in a way, for the test kit. it wasnt something planned, so i'm little scared.  

we are together for years but with alot of brekups, and i have fears- it may be because i think i may not be able to handle it; the pregnancy, the birth, etc.. i have anxiety disorder, that's a problem too.

Thank you very much for your wishes and answers.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Potatos,

You might like to ask the tarot about how to help you cope with the baby, or how to help you through this situation? I am sure you will do well and be a wonderful mother :)
Cas x

potatos

Post by potatos » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:12 pm

someone told me that i can influence the cards (in a way, not consciously).
can this be the case?

english is not my first language so i apologize for the mistakes.

potatos

Post by potatos » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 pm

thank you Cascade of Light.

i did ask something like that (will i find good
help), but i will try to find the best way to ask a question.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi again, your question 'will i find good help?'  could be answered by just a yes. Better to ask 'HOW will i find good help' , or  'what do I need to do to find good help?'  Personally I don't think tarot and pregnancy go well together, there is far too mcuh energy around and there are far too many possibilities with an emotional and vulnerable mother so I would advise against any readings in this condition.
Cas x

potatos

Post by potatos » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 pm

i think that too. my regular reader dont read to pregnant woman.
so, no more tarot. i must search for advice in different place.

Cascade of Light, thank you for everything.

Return to “Tarot”