Six of Wands as a Kiss?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

druggedoncolor

Six of Wands as a Kiss?

Post by druggedoncolor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 pm

How would you interpret the six of wands in the position of "how they see you". I can kind of see how the victor characteristic play here, but for some reason I don't think that kind of energy is very significant in this situation.

Could you interpret six of wands as a kiss?

six relating to the lovers, of harmony and of balance... wands representing passion and action... six/wands representing (in general) being victorious...

George

Re: Six of Wands as a Kiss?

Post by George » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

druggedoncolor wrote:How would you interpret the six of wands in the position of "how they see you". I can kind of see how the victor characteristic play here, but for some reason I don't think that kind of energy is very significant in this situation.
How would i interpret the IV of Wands in How They See You?  It always depends on the situation and question asked of the cards!  But in general to answer you question maybe they see YOU as strong person who needs to win or needs to at least try etc...
druggedoncolor wrote: Could you interpret six of wands as a kiss?
yes, if that is what you are feeling that the card means when you are doing a reading!  aren't heros always meet with cheers, hugs and kisses!  ;)

:smt006

Return to “Tarot”