What is your favorite spread?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

icedrop39

What is your favorite spread?

Post by icedrop39 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 am

Okay, so a friend gifted me with a Tarot Nova card set and I am trying to learn the ins and outs of tarot card reading. What is your favorite spread? I want to try another one aside from what's given in the instructions. Lol. Thanks for the answers :)

George

Re: What is your favorite spread?

Post by George » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm

icedrop39 wrote:Okay, so a friend gifted me with a Tarot Nova card set and I am trying to learn the ins and outs of tarot card reading. What is your favorite spread? I want to try another one aside from what's given in the instructions. Lol. Thanks for the answers :)
Believe it or not you can make up and do your own spreads.  i use a three card spread with Past Present and Future.  i use it because it is a simple spread and i am trying to keep it simple while i learned how to read the Tarot.  Although of late i need to start changing my spreads to the situation at hand and so forth.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

icedrop39

Post by icedrop39 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 am

Thanks. My friend told me that I should keep the spread that I'll be using in my mind while I am "greeting" the cards...if I got the term right. I think I'm going to try your spread later :)

George

Post by George » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 am

icedrop39 wrote:Thanks. My friend told me that I should keep the spread that I'll be using in my mind while I am "greeting" the cards...if I got the term right. I think I'm going to try your spread later :)
yes, you should always know the placements and what they mean when you read the cards.   :smt020
and that can take practice but that's okay because practice makes perfect.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Tarot”