How would you describe an Ace of Pentacles mother?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

rigormortisgirl

How would you describe an Ace of Pentacles mother?

Post by rigormortisgirl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm

I did a reading asking about what sort of mother I would be when I become one and a few information about my children etc.I made my own spread that I don't want to post because I understand the rest for the most part but there is just one card I need clarity on for now.  One of the card positions represent " What would be my overall mothering style " and I pulled the Ace of Pentacles card. I know that the card is somewhat good but what would this mean in terms of a "mothering style" ? ? ? [/list][/i]
~~*I find it amazing how I always knew what path I was supposed to take in life, I can not wait until I can fulfill it, one step at a time.♥~~*

XoXoXoX

Post by XoXoXoX » Thu May 17, 2012 4:49 pm

I see the Ace of Pentacles as one of the purest cards in a deck.. You'd probably provide for them very well on the physical level, pushing them to achieve their own financial success. Ace of Pentacles is abundance! Food, comforts, home, security.. Pentacles is earth embodiment, so if you'd see the greatest attributes in Earth (Virgo/Taurus/Capricorn) all combined, you'd end up with Ace of Pentacles.

A great provider, comforter, focused on material/worldly opulence, takes care of their healthy very well.. all around, its a very nice force.

It seems like this card is showing that you'd be a wonderful mother!

chipmunk

Ace of pentacles mum

Post by chipmunk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

The ace of pentacles suggests sercurity, wealth, and recognition.  For a mothering style it would mean you would be very earthy, well grounded and stable, very nautral and nuturing. As XOxoxox said you would be a wonderful mother. I think you might also be paired with The Empress card as well.
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot”