Queen of Swords as DOMINANT Woman?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

XoXoXoX

Queen of Swords as DOMINANT Woman?

Post by XoXoXoX » Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Does anyone here ever see Queen of Swords as the original dominatrix/dominant kind of woman?

I understand that it often represents the Widow, isolated, bitter sort of woman. But can it possibly only show a DOMINANT kind of woman in general. Not necessarily isolated or bitter, but she holds the power in her relationship.

Do you agree?

This card isnt as bad as most believe, is it?  :smt002

George

Re: Queen of Swords as DOMINANT Woman?

Post by George » Fri May 18, 2012 12:47 am

XoXoXoX wrote:Does anyone here ever see Queen of Swords as the original dominatrix/dominant kind of woman?

I understand that it often represents the Widow, isolated, bitter sort of woman. But can it possibly only show a DOMINANT kind of woman in general. Not necessarily isolated or bitter, but she holds the power in her relationship.

Do you agree?

This card isnt as bad as most believe, is it?  :smt002
i don't find it hard to believe at all that the Queen of Swords could be a "dominant" women in a reading.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Sometimes we need queens of swords to take control of events; I agree, she is not always the bitch that is usually depicted in tarot..

jdezola

Post by jdezola » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

She definitely is a dominant woman. Spoiled too. She expects you too do yours and her job and she shall be pleased with your service.
I see her as a self centered person,selfish, ready for anything in order to achieve her personal goals.
It can be a business woman of course.
She knows what she wants and how to get it. She doesn't mind walking over dead bodies to get to her diamonds.
Very feminine, can and will dress provocative, has no shame and very proud to show everyone what is she made of.
Alfa female.
DJ

*Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi*

Post by *Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi* » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:05 am

Yesturday I pulled the queen and in that particular reading she repesented a wise, clear headed, self disciplined, woman. Now that I think of it, there would have to be some dominance in there. Not necessarily a bad thing.

chipmunk

Queen of swords

Post by chipmunk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm

For me the queen of swords is an intelligent, ambitious woman, independant and perceptive but also stotic or unemotional. She reprsents a woman with determination and strength with a fierce need to be independant  but she can also be critcal, devious, insincere and manipulative.
Never be normal !

Return to “Tarot”