deleted

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

littlepinkbeargirl2012

deleted

Post by littlepinkbeargirl2012 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

xoxo
Last edited by littlepinkbeargirl2012 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

George

Re: can anyone help me read these 3 cards please

Post by George » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am

littlepinkbeargirl2012 wrote::) so i just pick these cards about my love life can anyone help me interpret it plz sorry my english suckz o.0

dose he like me?

1.the star
2.the moon
3.wheel of foretune
[/b]
Usually when someone ask this type of question i find myself always asking they think it means.  So what do you think the cards mean?
what Tarot deck are you using?
When i read three cards spread i see that as Past, Present and Future positions for the three cards.
Is the Star in the Past?
Is the Moon in the Present?
Is the Wheel of Fortune?
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

littlepinkbeargirl2012

Post by littlepinkbeargirl2012 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 am

.............uig
Last edited by littlepinkbeargirl2012 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

George

Post by George » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 pm

littlepinkbeargirl2012 wrote:Oh i use ,Rider-Waite tarot deck  

And yes the star is the past
the moon,the present
wheel of fortune the future

but  i just want to know the whole meaning of it,im new to tarot
from the Rider Wait deck that i use i would say, only as a guide line, that is what i see.  
i would say the Star in the Past shows, within a short period of time in past, that it shows you are looking for something from life and within the guide lines of seeing the stars at night i would say that of course you not sure yet what you are looking for.  
With the Moon, another card at night time in the Present shows you confusion if he likes you or not!  usually seen as the card that represents the sub conscience. its a card of hidden thoughts and feelings.
the Wheel of fortune. the wheel turns with many options and every turn and you never know where it will stop.  
in other words i don't see if he likes you or not!  
although keep in mind you did this reading and these are not my cards so i can only tell you what the cards mean with a very general definitions of them.  that is why i always say to someone looking for a meaning for the cards they drew what they think they mean even if you are very new to reading the cards.  
i would suggest for the most part to answer you question is to find another way to find that out the answer instead of using Tarot.
 :smt006
good luck and hope to see your around the forums making them a much richer place to be.  :smt020
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Tarot”