Help with Judgement card?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Kay2theTee

Help with Judgement card?

Post by Kay2theTee » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I was doing a one card spread for myself. I asked if it would be a good idea to ask this guy I like on a date and I got the Judgement card...I'm not sure how to interpret it.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Briefly, it is saying to you get rid of the old debris, your past issues, review your past mistakes and expectations and then and only then approach this guy.
First and foremost, before you ask anyone, you need to clear some of the debris of the past and look at any future possibilities with a clean slate.

Hope this makes sense.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Briefly, it is saying to you get rid of the old debris, your past issues, review your past mistakes and expectations and then and only then approach this guy.
First and foremost, before you ask anyone, you need to clear some of the debris of the past and look at any future possibilities with a clean slate.

Hope this makes sense.

lorraineb

judgement

Post by lorraineb » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 am

I'd like to add,  realize your past mistakes put them to rest and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes....you should have learned your lesson the second time around.

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 pm

In my deck the judgement card has a trumpet, and to me a trumpet reflects a "call from above"... so I think this card is saying you have the guidance from above to go ahead and make this call.

Return to “Tarot”