I need some help with this reading...

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

rabbit92

I need some help with this reading...

Post by rabbit92 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm

A few weeks ago I started texting this guy and gotto really like him, but had to stop before meeting up because I'll be going back to university soon. The distance isn't an issue, but the workload is so I said bye, basically. Recently he contacted me again making it clear that he still likes me and was hurt by what happened. I was really confused about how I felt and what to do so I asked the cards 'what should I do about him'.
I dealt the aces of pentacles and wands and the 10 of pentacles. Then I dealt the knight of wands as a clarification card.
Th only thing I got from this was that there were no cups or other emotion related cards, which is a bit telling with this kind of question. Still majorly confused lol.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:50 pm

There does not need to be a Cup. You asked what should you do about him?
Think carefully at your question.....

The two Aces how I sense are saying that there is passion and there is the need be grounded and be in touch with your physicality. Yes, Ace of Pentacles can immediately mean things of monetary nature.. but that was not your question,.... unless you are considering entering into some form of business partnership with this guy, which probably is not the case. Passion and new physical experiences. Use your imagination and see what this situation and this guy offer you by way of experience of the creative mind and the physcal body.

The Knight of Wands to me could be referring to him. A young and passionate energy. He has new ideas and he is passionate about them. He is energetic and does not lack any sexuality. Is he a sexual person? Is he physically passionate? You may not know all of this as I think you have not met him yet.

I am not sure what you are going to study, but the two Aces can also  be indicative of the subjects you are going to study and the financial implications. Do you feel you should make matters of finance and studies your top priority right now and leave him in the background for social  encounters and some fun?

All I would say to you for now, regardless of the very nice cards you have got, just let things develop and do not think too much about.  Simply use common sense and go along accordingly. I dont feel that he will leave you alone....

Return to “Tarot”