i need help and guidance!

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

curiositytarrot

i need help and guidance!

Post by curiositytarrot » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi...

i am new here and i am here because this is the last thing i turn onto since i dont know where else to go. I am 32 male with what i understand serious communication and cultural issues since the past 5-6 years i been realizing constantly that i live in the wrong place.

I dont want to tire you with my story but... the problem lies in the fact that i just dont fit here (my country) and i cant go away anytime soon (next 2-3 years). Although i am quite popular with people here i cant seem to connect with them...  When i lived/visited other countries i didnt have that problem.

I am now facing serious issues in meeting the right woman since the past 3 years have been catastrophic, although i am told that i shouldnt have a problem because of my good looks....   but i do

An iranian friend gave me these osho zen tarrots 7 years ago and recently i started playing with them since there is really nothing else for me to get answers from.

These cards appeared on the celtic cross, but i dont have a clue how to translate them except one..  The last one which is "Patience"  Which is the one thing in  life which i cannot master...patience...my worst enemy. Maybe this is the answer to my problem?

Anyway...here are the cards.... I asked the cards how come i dont fit here and why do i have such a big issue with connecting with women here although this is my birthplace.

Cards:

1 - Present : Adventure

2 - Immediate Challenge : Experience

3 - Distant past : Innocence (Major)

4 - Recent Past : Silence (Major)

5 - Best Outcome : The Fool (major)

6 - Immediate Future : The Master (Major)

7 - Factors affecting situation : Traveling

8 - External Influences: Completion (Major)

9 -  Hopes and Fears : The outsider

10 - Final Outcome : Patience..!

....i know this is a long post....but please if someone can help that would be great!

Thank you

p.s you can also view an attachment of a photo
Attachments
photo.png
The reading photo
photo.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1025 times

Return to “Tarot”