Wheels of justice?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

Wheels of justice?

Post by MissB23 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 am

did a wheels of justice for an event where I was taken advantage of extremely unfairly and have suffered the consequences of others. I wanted some info as to how it will turn out.

The pros- Page of Wands
The cons- 4 of cups
The judge- 5 of wanda
The judgement (pro or con)- Hanged Man
The decision- 2 of swords

TarotByTara

Re: Wheels of justice?

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:17 pm

MissB23 wrote:did a wheels of justice for an event where I was taken advantage of extremely unfairly and have suffered the consequences of others. I wanted some info as to how it will turn out.

The pros- Page of Wands
The cons- 4 of cups
The judge- 5 of wanda
From the cards you pulled, it seems the outcome will be literally "up in the air."  It is all going to depend upon which direction you choose to take handling the matter.  On the positive side, you will be able to tell your story and expose those who have treated you unfairly.  But at what cost?

The downside is going to be that you may end up so hurt that you keep everything bottled inside, which could later unleash in an episode where you might explode and been seen as the "irrational one."  

The last card here seems to echo the importance of making a careful decision in regards to what action you should take next.  Weigh the options carefully.  It may feel good for the moment to expose these people and what they did to you, but it may later on end up making you feel alienated and not seeing the justice you were hoping to happen.

Either way, I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I hope it all ends well for you.
Link edited

MissB23

Re: Wheels of justice?

Post by MissB23 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 pm

TarotByTara wrote:
MissB23 wrote:did a wheels of justice for an event where I was taken advantage of extremely unfairly and have suffered the consequences of others. I wanted some info as to how it will turn out.

The pros- Page of Wands
The cons- 4 of cups
The judge- 5 of wanda
From the cards you pulled, it seems the outcome will be literally "up in the air."  It is all going to depend upon which direction you choose to take handling the matter.  On the positive side, you will be able to tell your story and expose those who have treated you unfairly.  But at what cost?

The downside is going to be that you may end up so hurt that you keep everything bottled inside, which could later unleash in an episode where you might explode and been seen as the "irrational one."  

The last card here seems to echo the importance of making a careful decision in regards to what action you should take next.  Weigh the options carefully.  It may feel good for the moment to expose these people and what they did to you, but it may later on end up making you feel alienated and not seeing the justice you were hoping to happen.

Either way, I'm sorry this has happened to you.  I hope it all ends well for you.
Uh oh that doesn't sound so nice. *sigh* but I'm going to keep trying. As long as they're exposed. Thank you ):

Return to “Tarot”