The HERMIT as hearing from someone

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MissB23

The HERMIT as hearing from someone

Post by MissB23 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 pm

So I asked a tarot reader if I would hear from my ex today or soon?

She pulled the Hermit. She said there would be delays.

I also asked 'How does he feel about me? I felted his friend'

She didn't tell me what card she pulled out, just that he was confused about it.

What else can the hermit signify in this sense? I get the feeling he's finding himself or could it mean hea happy being single?

TarotByTara

Re: The HERMIT as hearing from someone

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

MissB23 wrote:So I asked a tarot reader if I would hear from my ex today or soon?

She didn't tell me what card she pulled out, just that he was confused about it.

What else can the hermit signify in this sense? I get the feeling he's finding himself or could it mean hea happy being single?
I agree with your reader; Hermit usually means "no" or "delays."  It doesn't mean you won't ever hear from him.  But your question asked "Will I hear from my ex today or soon?"  Soon is relative.  It could mean hours, days, weeks, etc.
Link edited

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 pm

TarotByTara wrote:
MissB23 wrote:So I asked a tarot reader if I would hear from my ex today or soon?

I agree with your reader; Hermit usually means "no" or "delays."  It doesn't mean you won't ever hear from him.  But your question asked "Will I hear from my ex today or soon?"  Soon is relative.  It could mean hours, days, weeks, etc.
Thanks!

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 am

Welcome!
Link edited

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Could mean after a period of solitude and apart from each other and when the other finishes soul searching. Or they could be looking to move on and go into solitude for awhile especially if it was a bad break up.

MissB23

Post by MissB23 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 am

druggedoncolor wrote:

Could mean after a period of solitude and apart from each other and when the other finishes soul searching. Or they could be looking to move on and go into solitude for awhile especially if it was a bad break up.
Ok, thanks. This is what I thought too. No, it really wasn't that bad of a break up. It just kinda happened and haven't spoken since.

Return to “Tarot”