Help needed with self reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

bunny1809

Help needed with self reading

Post by bunny1809 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Here is some background info. I have been very close with gentleman X for a couple of years, but he has never wanted to commit for different reasons.  I have gotten a few readings from trusted friends and experts, and they have always said that if I am patient, we will be together.  Recently, things have turn.for the worse and he has become very distant. I decided to do a simple three card reading, and this is what I drew...

While getting my tarot cards out, I felt the top card give alot of energy... and so i took it off, and put it to the side.... It was an inverted "The world" (i dont think inverted means anything, but some do)... Then I asked What will happen between X and I .... Next, I drew the Ace of Pentacles, then Death, and Finally the Magician. I took this reading to mean that (The World Card) the reading was focused on my deepest desire... that I was going to have my happiness (Ace of Pentacles), there was going to be change once I release. I feel like that was a really good reading. The death card scared me at first, but then I remembered it is more about elevation than demise. It seems like I am being told to let go, and let the universe take care of business, and I'll get what I want with X.

I am fairly new at reading, and would appreciate any help.  Thanks!

Return to “Tarot”