Twin Flames Spread Reading - need help :(

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

rushed_love

Twin Flames Spread Reading - need help :(

Post by rushed_love » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi, i did a twin flames reading (the spread can be seen here: http://lovedovetarot.com/2012/10/05/are ... -material/) and i'm a bit confused by the outcome of the reading, i'm still learning the tarot so i don't understand the cards completely so i need some help in interpreting it.
So here's what i got:
1. Your Readiness to Serve in Twin Flame Capacity – 8 of cups
2.     Soul’s Purpose Check-Up (you)
 - queen of swords reversed
3. Soul’s Purpose Check-Up (your Twin Flame) – 5 of cups
4.     Karmic issue/challenge (you)
 - temperance
5.     Karmic issue/challenge (your Twin Flame) – the hanged man reversed
6. How you are already connected (tune into your inner knowing and allow the card image to take you on a journey until you feel a ‘click’ and recognise the connection)
 -knight of wands reversed
7. 7. Divine guidance about the synchronicities that will bring you together (timing may be indicated here if you are indeed about to be united)
 - knight of swords reversed
8. 8. Outcome – Shows the most likely outcome in terms of serving together with your Twin Flame in this incarnation. – 5 of swords reversed

I quite easily understand the first 4 cards: I'm at the beginning of a spiritual journey. My karmic issues are that i have to self-evaluate, while for my twin flame that he needs to make a decision and go with it rather than holding back.
Now the rest of the cards are hard for me to interpret especially in regards to the card questions.
Could you help please?

Thank you!

PS: do you know any other twin flames spreads? I'm trying to find out if my current boyfriend is my twin flame as i feel that he is.

Return to “Tarot”