My guardian is in love with me?

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Stephys_cool

My guardian is in love with me?

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat May 04, 2013 4:29 am

The tarot deck I'm using is the Gothic Tarot by Anne Stokes.
I pulled Queen of cups questioning our relationships three times in one sitting. Which means I have a tender heart and am passionate about him. then I asked what he felt about me. I asked how He feels about me again just recently and pulled Ace of Cups which means a desire for darkness and passion basically. and I pulled that twice in this sitting for a similar question.  I've asked previous like the other day how he feels about me and I've pulled Nine of Cups twice. Which means he had sensual feelings and saying my wish fulfilled at you saying that you will be mine forever more.

ummmmmmm.... it's just kind of crazy and like a magic trick that i would pull that same card 3 times out of like 6 cards :/ am i reading wrong? is this really possible ? i kind of got mad at the deck and ignored it for a few hours because I was so mad it would lie to me or joke around with something like that.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

Your guardian? Are you talking about your Guardian as in angel......?

Or, is there someone who is your guardian and you suspect he may be in love with you?  Your question itself is not so clear....

I do not understand the very essence of your question and if you keep on asking the same and the same question in several sittings and several times, then I can assure you you will get weird answers. Yes, the cards will start making fun of your question, as you did not believe the first time and then you ask again and again.
Moreover, and this is a personal, friendly advice to you outside the realms of the cards, if you want to know someone loves you, ask them the question or see it within yourself, your own gut feeling if there is love there.

I am not familiar with the Gothic Tarot, but in general the Queen of Cups cab be an emotional and sentimental person, but she can also be intoxicated by her own emotions and lose sight of the real life around her. She has strong intuition but she is also in danger of losing that when she starts getting carried away with her own sentimentalities… Beware!

Once again, I reiterate that I am not familiar with the Gothic Tarot, but the Nine of Cups based on my Rider Waite does not indicate sensual feelings…. It sort of indicates the contentment of having achieved or acquired all that one desires. There can be an element of complacency in here when someone believes that nothing can go wrong anymore and just rely on the laurels of his achievements. Now, if your intuition tells you it refers to sensual feelings, I cannot argue with that and I should just let you follow your own intuition..

Ace of Cups: Aces are all about new beginnings. Cups being the suit that relates to our emotions, feelings, relationships, interactions with others…. I don’t see anything dark and mysterious about it.

I would just like to say to you, enjoy the feelings that you have towards each other and stop questioning if he loves you or not. Even if you kept on asking this question to him repeatedly, I can assure you, he will get annoyed with it and start giving you answers that would indicate his annoyance… the same way as the cards….

Enjoy life.

TheToadMan

hmmm... I give it a shot......

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

I think that it is a hex to analyze your own self with tarot or that board... that spells things out... yeah by yourself and for yourself.   I think it gets addicting and it promotes.... anti.. whatever behavior.. yeah a hex....

A guardian loves you?!  Of course.  If he/she is not with you then where is the love at?  See.  Easy as eating pie with a spoon.

Return to “Tarot”