help with a tarot reading

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jeepgurl28

help with a tarot reading

Post by jeepgurl28 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 pm

hi.  im new to tarot and im needing help interpreting the 3 card past, present, future reading I did.  my quest was how does my boyfriend feel about our relationship? I pulled the 7 of swords, 5 of wands, and justice. please help thank you[/i][/b]

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun May 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi, let me give you my interpretations:

Seven of Swords.
Where as with the Chariot, meeting enemies face on, charging in to claim victory. This card is all about cunning, diplomacy and actually, underhandedness. This card indicates that you must use a roundabout way in overcoming obstacles. You don’t have the resources to meet them head on, catch them where they are weakest. Infiltrate the established defenses, and then render them harmless.  

Upright:
In entering unmarked territory, you haven’t got the experience to fight your opposition. You will find it almost impossible to attack them straight on. You need to make use of your intellectual abilities to outsmart your opposition. Rather use a byway to find their weak points and strengthen your own position with their weakness.

Reversed:
When we want to move ahead, at times, there are just too many obstacles to overcome. This is when we may become irritated and lash out with no effect. At times it’s easy to forget these and become insolent, this is when reality steps in, and put you on notice of your actions. When you consider this as a route to follow, be sure, you have already made the mistake. By your own actions and haughtiness you have moved backwards. Stagnation is your future! Take care, consider your actions and be proactive to ensure a better tomorrow.

Five of Wands.

The five of Wands denotes a time of uncertainty. The testing of your skill, abilities and determination. During this time it seems as if everything you do is an uphill battle, it’s a time in which obstacles needs to be overcome to achieve anything worthwhile. The card also symbolizes the fight for wealth and opulence. Your riches and gains will not fall into your lap, you need to work hard and fight your opposition to attain it.

Upright:
You are or have entered a time in which you are not really sure what to do; it’s an area you haven’t explored before. In this sense you have to learn as you go. There is strenuous opposition around you. Therefore it makes it so much harder to achieve your goals. One thing is sure, that when you have fought the good battle, you will be armed with knowledge, understanding and power. When others get to the point you are now, they too will fight you for that portion you achieved. With your experience and knowledge you will be able to fight back victoriously. But remember, the most important thing never to forget, is that this is also a time of planning and strategizing to retain your agility.

Reversed:
In entering unmarked territory, you haven’t got the experience to fight your opposition. You will find it almost impossible to watch your back and make any progress. You will gain nothing by your ways of trying to impress other people. Remember they have already had their time, survived the battle and are now well-established. In this sense the fight is not fair. There are frustrations because you can’t reach your goals, but making hasty decisions will only get you into an unfortunate position with litigation and problems following.

Justice:
This is divine justice as opposed to human justice- absolutely impartial and fair. She stands in direct contradiction to human justice, which is influenced by factors that make it imperfect. True justice, divine justice, cannot be swayed by either influence or personal preferences, or by the simple limitations of human ability to judge between right and wrong. That which should be, will be, and no one can change it.
Her scales are absolutely in balance, and she sees clearly what must be done. The sword in one hand and the scales in the other symbolise the dual nature of Justice: accuracy and severity.
In this stage of your spiritual development, this is the type of vision that is required of you to learn as an initiate. To pass through these portals you must learn to look outward at the world and inward at yourself without bias, with your eyes open, seeing only and precisely what there is, rather than what you want to see, or hope to see, and judging it only and exactly for what it truly is.

Upright:
Equity, victory of the right in general; also triumph for the deserving side in legal matters. Ability to judge without being swayed by personal considerations or bias. Fairness, reasonableness, proper balance. Impartiality. This card also indicates (and sometimes influences) lawsuits and legal matters.

Reversed:
Bigotry, inequality, bias. Abuse of justice, complications in legal affairs. Unfair punishment; excessive severity.

This is Justice as an ideal- to do what is right despite opposition, or personal inclination, or the vagaries of human law. If this card represents a situation, you will get that which you deserve; the outcome will be strictly fair and absolutely right under the circumstances. If this card represents you, then your perception of the situation in which you find yourself, or of the people you’re dealing with is absolutely correct. You have made, or are capable of making, the correct decision here. Don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.

With this you need to consider, we read cards in different orientations. How you read yours, is up to you. If you read only upright you must blend the meanings and hopefully you will have a good answer.

Blessed be

Severina

Post by Severina » Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

jeepgurl28, Hi.

I think, 7 of Swords may signify something secret, hidden. Perhaps, your boyfriend did not ( and don't) like to talk about his feelings, it seems to me he is a littke bit reticent.
5 of Wands tell to me about a sort of competition between you and your friend. For him your relationship is a competition and a struggle. It's the thing called by some people "equal marriage".
Justice - is not "A love card" too. As Payewacker wrote, it is  "Justice as an ideal- to do what is right despite opposition, or personal inclination". Many thoughts, little emotions, good and wise decision taken by the head, not by the heart.

Anyway, be happy!

Return to “Tarot”