tarot card reading request

For Tarot discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mommabear82

tarot card reading request

Post by mommabear82 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello I would appreciate your help with a tarot card reading, this is highly required for my current situation in order to help give me guidance on which direction I should be or not following in order to gain true contentment and happyness.
I am extremely confused about this and scared of the consequences that may come my way.
Again thank you for taking time out for me.
I am extremely grateful for all or any support in which I receive from the psychic community.

stephybabes92

Too Much Too Soon

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi Mommabear82

You only just posted your first request for a psychic reading on Friday June 7th. Forum rules state you need to wait a month in between free readings, so you won't be able to ask for another reading until Sunday 7th July. Sorry :smt009 may I ask the reason why you have opted for another reading so soon? Has the psychic reading given to you not helped you? I'd advise you to go back and reread the reading already generously given to you by EoT and really let his guidance soak in, otherwise you may keep future readers away from you.

Stephanie
:smt051 x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

mommabear82

Post by mommabear82 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:24 am

Thank you as I'm new to this I am unsure about how things work.
I am extremely grateful for all or any support in which I receive from the psychic community.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Not to worry Mommabear, we all make mistakes.

When are eligible again for a reading, please post your request in the appropriate forum and not in the General forum.

Furhtermore, please also note that it is at the discretion of the Reader if they wish to respond to a first-time request, if they feel connected to the querent.

The chains can be broken or loosened sometimes..

Return to “Tarot”